Forums

Eating in the Bank

Quick find code: 380-381-616-66137888

Snefnuk
Aug Member 2007

Snefnuk

Posts: 511 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, you move the plant xp to harvesting the patch to avoid massing xp from planting, but won't you just be able to:
1 use compost
2 plant a seed
3 remove the seed and then repeat from 1, to gain composting xp?
With the bottomless bucket you essentially have stackable compost, just like seeds are stackable. introducing the same issue maybe at a slightly lower xp rate.

09-Jan-2020 11:26:40

Nappa Valley

Nappa Valley

Posts: 2,360 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snefnuk said :
So, you move the plant xp to harvesting the patch to avoid massing xp from planting, but won't you just be able to:
1 use compost
2 plant a seed
3 remove the seed and then repeat from 1, to gain composting xp?
With the bottomless bucket you essentially have stackable compost, just like seeds are stackable. introducing the same issue maybe at a slightly lower xp rate.

That's a pretty good point Snefnuk. I'll have to test the theory. It'd be great to reduce or delay that xp as well.

09-Jan-2020 11:38:38

Fortunato
May Member 2021

Fortunato

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
“ An issue which resulted in some players receiving duplicate points for completing certain tasks will be resolved in time for the end of the League. ”

When? And how do we know if we got duplicate points? I have just enough points for all the rewards I want and do not want to grind more unnecessarily, nor lose a reward because I was unaware my account was affected by this bug.

09-Jan-2020 13:21:32

Fortunato
May Member 2021

Fortunato

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
“ An issue which resulted in some players receiving duplicate points for completing certain tasks will be resolved in time for the end of the League. ”

When? And how do we know if we got duplicate points? I have just enough points for all the rewards I want and do not want to grind more unnecessarily, nor lose a reward because I was unaware my account was affected by this bug.

09-Jan-2020 13:21:33

Brushun
Jul Member 2022

Brushun

Posts: 550 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is a great QoL update. Being able to pot up and equip gear from the bank will make getting my slayer setups ready way easier. I also really like the change to graceful. Having individual pieces give run energy restoration will be nice to have when I want to run around without a complete set on.
°°°
·..·
°·..·°
¯°·._.·
Brushun
·._.·°¯
°·..·°
·..·
°°°

10-Jan-2020 04:36:31

Quick find code: 380-381-616-66137888 Back to Top