Forums

F2P PvP world & World rota

Quick find code: 380-381-475-66002990

Dono
Aug Member 2020

Dono

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I use Aus servers but sometimes raid on US west; an easy way to distinguish between US West and US East servers would be great :)
¸›*“°¬¸
¸„·Dono
'.,¸„¤
`°-.,¸¸,.-°

05-Apr-2018 11:00:59 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2018 11:34:15 by Dono

G Nizzle

G Nizzle

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
never mind about Australian's wanting to enjoy Bounty Hunter since the beginning of time, not like they've ever mattered anyway :)

clearly giving us even 1 week of fair Bounty Hunter game is asking for too much....

it's okay though, we'll wait 4 years for Australia to be considered like we wait for everything else

05-Apr-2018 11:16:36

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Starchild said :
Can we get design stream for the new raids armor?

Mods Ghost, West and Ry have done design streams for all manner of things; I'm sure there'll be more to come.

G Nizzle said :
never mind about Australian's wanting to enjoy Bounty Hunter since the beginning of time, not like they've ever mattered anyway :)

We do hope to have more hosting there in future, if player numbers require it, but I'm afraid if we put the BH world there it'll make access extremely awkward for the rest of the world for the duration, and that's not going to be good for finding partners if even fewer people can usefully access it.

So while I appreciate you feel like you're not getting the support you deserve, realistically we can't treat that location interchangeably with all others since it simply isn't.

05-Apr-2018 11:17:12 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2018 11:19:51 by Mod Ash

CSS ASX

CSS ASX

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G Nizzle said :

clearly giving us even 1 week of fair Bounty Hunter game is asking for too much....

it's okay though, we'll wait 4 years for Australia to be considered like we wait for everything else

Are you joking? The difference even between UK and US is like 150ms.. I'd much rather use Bounty Hunter on a 200ms US world than be forced into 350ms UK all the time. Please be grateful that this ever happened

05-Apr-2018 11:18:49

Quick find code: 380-381-475-66002990 Back to Top