Forums

Quality of Life & Content Poll

Quick find code: 380-381-473-66000727

Poison Vein

Poison Vein

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know you guys are busy, but this has been mentioned a few times on Q&A. When do you think you would get time to look at the gargoyle boss? I know Kieren has said there is multiple things you could do to make it "better" such as reducing overall health, making them count as 2 kills per kill towards slayer instead of 1, buffing the drop table, or making them have multiple rolls on the drop table similar to zulrah.

Just asking because its such a long task lol. Thanks in advance.

27-Mar-2018 19:04:29

Mod Ayiza

Mod Ayiza

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Original message details are unavailable.
I know you guys are busy, but this has been mentioned a few times on Q&A. When do you think you would get time to look at the gargoyle boss? I know Kieren has said there is multiple things you could do to make it "better" such as reducing overall health, making them count as 2 kills per kill towards slayer instead of 1, buffing the drop table, or making them have multiple rolls on the drop table similar to zulrah.

Just asking because its such a long task lol. Thanks in advance.

We're looking to do this as part of an overall rebalancing including some drop tables. No ETA as of yet or any further info I can provide unfortunately, but we'll keep you updated whenever we're able to.

27-Mar-2018 19:12:00

Angel2D4

Angel2D4

Posts: 15,772 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"In the near future we'd like to offer a way for you to turn in your Long and Curved bones to an NPC who would give you the "Bone saw" in return. The Bone saw is an equippable saw that can be used for Construction. If you like the sound of this idea, we welcome any further suggestions as to the Bone saw's use or the perks it would offer."

That^ is (or could be) a pretty clever idea. Those bones never had any 'real' use anyway.

Maybe make it so that this new saw is only good for x amount of uses before it disappears (ensuring there will always be another use for the bones, and not simply a one time kind of thing)?

I don't think it should be any better than the crystal saw as far as 'perks' go, but I also don't have any ideas of my own for what 'perks' it should have.

I laughed at the colour change on the purple slayer helm. I couldn't see any difference at all. You guys could have made such a change and I doubt many would have even noticed it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" -Martin Luther King Jr.

27-Mar-2018 19:17:29

Dogzie

Dogzie

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can you add a poll question asking if the max capacity (the threshold over which you need to empty the sack) of the Motherlode Mine ore sack can be increased by 1? From 81 to 82 (and 162 to 163 for the expanded sack).

Rationale: It's awkward that your pay dirt inventories need to be 26 + 27 + 27 in order to optimally fill the bag. It would be much smoother if it was 27 + 27 +27.

27-Mar-2018 20:16:17

30k Vork

30k Vork

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Suggestion: Make the Agility shortcut go out near the Fairy Ring vs the Edgeville Bridge, most of the time people using the shortcut go to Fairy Ring, and then replace the bridge and move it closer to fairy Ring as well fixing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Second Suggestion: Allow people who completed Fairy Ring I and II to use Fairy Rings with no Need for Staff, Lore-wise Dramen-less staff locked behind an achievement diary doesn't make sense in collaboration with the completion of the Zanaris Questline.

28-Mar-2018 02:04:58

Quick find code: 380-381-473-66000727 Back to Top