Forums

QoL Week 2: Skilling Poll Blog

Quick find code: 380-381-458-65986681

Ashandarei0

Ashandarei0

Posts: 325 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please poll herblore cape having infinite amulet of chemistry effect as its perk and make the current grimy herb mixing into extension to barbarian herblore - no player at 99 herblore makes their own unfinished potions, while players with low to mid lvl herblore might actually benefit from the ability.

05-Feb-2018 18:00:20

KQC

KQC

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please poll the option to have runes that are crafted to go into a player's rune pouch, just as if you pick them up off of the ground.
Example, I have air runes in my pouch, I craft air runes, the runes go into my pouch.

05-Feb-2018 18:06:44

MATRIIIIIIIX

MATRIIIIIIIX

Posts: 3,759 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Should the dialogue that appears within the Stronghold Slayer Cave when attacking a monster you do not have assigned as a task be changed so it doesn't interrupt picking up the Dwarf multicannon?

Don't forget about Kalphites in the Kalphites Cave and the demons in the Chasm of Fire.
200M Slayer

05-Feb-2018 18:30:07

Y2k Survivor

Y2k Survivor

Posts: 373 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MATRIIIIIIIX said :
Should the dialogue that appears within the Stronghold Slayer Cave when attacking a monster you do not have assigned as a task be changed so it doesn't interrupt picking up the Dwarf multicannon?

Don't forget about Kalphites in the Kalphites Cave and the demons in the Chasm of Fire.

Ditto. Hope those areas aren't left out.

05-Feb-2018 18:56:59

JustaHabit

JustaHabit

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poll Question
Should the Enchant Crossbow Bolt interface be replaced with the new chatbox menu introduced with the Make-All improvements? This would NOT gain a Make-All or Make-X button, but would have Make 1, 5 and 10 sets of 10, similar to fletching arrows.

Why apply a fix for magic and not fletching? A bit one sided of you to not apply the same logic to darts....What is your reasoning?

Please leave this alone as GE limits make these methods EXPENSIVE and just as time consuming to gather the resources. Its going to take me 6 days to accumulate the resources needed for 88-94 magic with bolts. I could be enchanting dragonstones or stun/alching and be done in 1/3rd the time

05-Feb-2018 19:50:01 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2018 19:50:25 by JustaHabit

Booger brane

Booger brane

Posts: 413 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To charge pharaoh's scepters using noted artifacts players should have the easy or medium desert diary completed.

For the crossbow bolt interface could you please give finite detail as to how quickly this will create the bolts, without this information I feel alot of people including myself are going to vote with a cautious no

05-Feb-2018 20:34:59

Quick find code: 380-381-458-65986681 Back to Top