Forums

Summer Special 2017 - FAQs

Quick find code: 380-381-389-65912825

Mod Stone

Mod Stone

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Summer Special FAQ

Everything you need to know about this year's Summer Special

When does the Summer Special start and finish?

This Summer Special package is starting on the 19th May and runs through to mid-July. You’ll be able to grab the membership on the website from 11pm game time on the 18th May, or with Bonds from 12am gametime on the 19th.

What payment methods can I use to buy this package?

You can buy this package with credit card, PayPal, pre-paid game cards, or any of these alternative payment methods. You can also buy it with in-game Bonds on RuneScape and Old School RuneScape.

How do I get this package with a Game Card?

The red card worth £20 (UK), $25 (USA), €25(EU) or $40 (AU/NZ) is the card to use! When you redeem the code on the website, in addition to your chosen package you will also get an additional 25 days of membership. Note that this is only for the higher value pre-paid cards.

How do I buy the package with Bonds?

To grab your package with Bonds, ensure you have 5 Bonds in your inventory, bank or Bonds pouch, and then click to redeem one. Head to the membership packages, then select the Summer Special package. Click confirm, and the package will be added to your account!

Do I need to cancel my subscription?

If you have a credit/debit card or PayPal subscription, the extra 3 months of membership will stack on top of your remaining membership. You'll next be billed for membership when you have less than 3 days of membership remaining.

Note that this will create a new subscription agreement, where you will be charged every three months thereafter at the standard three-month price for your account.

Mods Archie, Ash, Ed, Ghost, Jed, John C, Kieren, Mat K, Maz, Ronan, Roq, Ry, Stone, TomH, Weath, West & Wolf
The Old School Team

19-May-2017 16:51:10

Aurella

Aurella

Posts: 2,302 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FlyCaptain said :
I dont understand this: " Please note that the Summer Special discount does not apply to accounts eligible for a loyalty rate. "

If someone please could explain this for me, then I would be very happy. :)

The loyalty rate only applies to accounts that paid $5.00 Membership fee before the rates were hiked. Their membership rate is grandfathered, despite current membership costing around $10.
-
Mod Jed
<3
-

"
your imbued heart has regained its magical power
"

09-Jun-2017 01:23:48

Quick find code: 380-381-389-65912825 Back to Top