Forums

10 times prize not given

Quick find code: 366-367-936-66182941

Killashandra
Dec Member 2005

Killashandra

Posts: 1,345 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got what I thought was a 10x prize on Treasure Hunter and it only gave me one lamp.

I got a huge lamp for prayer but the second line said '0 x huge...' rather than 9 times. When I've had multiples before, the game message has said the first line for the prize and then the second line for the multiples.

It came up in red on my chat so I was surprised not to get the rest. Doesn't it work like this for lamps? I know that some prizes don't give you multiples (special weapons and wearables) but didn't realise that this might happen with lamps.

Or was I just mistaken when I thought it was a 10x multiplier? I have to admit, I didn't pay much attention.

Killashandra

04-Oct-2020 19:21:25

Halo Pker567
Nov Member 2018

Halo Pker567

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, I had the same thing a couple days ago. I had finally landed on a super rare slot in th, and with a 2x multiplier to boot. Needless to say, I was frikken ecstatic since that was my first time scoring a purple, let alone a 2x purple. So I chose to get the 2x lucky chaotic rapiers, figuring I'd get some decent training out of them for free basically, but when I sent it to my invy, only one showed up. I checked my bank too, but the second didn't get sent there, so I wound up with only the one super rare when I had won two.

I was pretty disappointed, but I figured I'd just send in a support ticket to see if that was a one off, and to maybe get the other, or some equivalent. Right after sending in the ticket, I somehow landed another 2x purple, so I went for the offhand variant this time, so I could at least have the set, and yeah... Only received 1 of 2 that time too. I screenshotted that time and sent that in with the automated follow up reply from support.

So after that, I figured I'd keep going, and miraculously landed a third instance of a super rare th slot, this time with a 4x multiplier. I figured I wouldn't get all 4 like I was shown, but I made sure to screenshot this time and attached that to the support ticket reply too.

Yesterday I got a response back from "Mod Bane" in customer support saying that "We're happy to let you know we're in the process of reviewing your claim. Please bear in mind that it might not always be possible to return all, some, or any items depending on the situation, but rest assured we will investigate your claim thoroughly and let you know our decision within the next 5 working days."

Now, I highly doubt Jagex is going to find any problems on their end and tell me I'm straight out of luck, which would be typical of their operations lately. But at the very least, I would like to get a refund for my keys purchase, or an equivalent for 5x missing lucky chaotics (dung tokens or 200m gp each).

06-Oct-2020 04:57:02

Dan Ace114
Mar Member 2022

Dan Ace114

Posts: 168 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not that I agree with it but when ever you land on weapons, armour and clothes during a multiplier event you only ever get 1 of the reward with the rest given as oddments. The lamp situation in the OP sounds like a bug tho as lamps and stars definitely should be multiplies.

06-Oct-2020 07:12:53

Quick find code: 366-367-936-66182941 Back to Top