Forums

Disable my access to TH

Quick find code: 366-367-934-66178941

AeonRemnant

AeonRemnant

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’ll be to the point, for a long while now I’ve had gambling problems and it’s stressful. The temptation is easy to fall to and intoxicating, it makes me feel dirty but it’s hard to stop and I hate myself for it whenever I do give in.

I’ve spent a lot of money on this game that I regret spending, I wish I could take it back and I wish I never got back into RS just due to the fact that this game preys on one of my vices.
I love RS tho, I have for years.

Please, please just disable my access to that accursed slot machine, it makes me feel filthy every time I see it. You’ve harvested enough money from me to just leave me be.

04-Sep-2020 16:19:40

Sebivine
Dec Member 2020

Sebivine

Posts: 314 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey,

I think you should contact support for this, may not be able to block TH, but may block payments towards keys/bonds.

Good luck
Active RS player untill 2012, then a 4 year break, few months active, 9 months break and now back again!Nobody quits this game... For game related questions PM me ingame only.

05-Sep-2020 03:35:14

200m Defence

200m Defence

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to hear about you're addiction, I hope you are seeing someone IRL about it since there are people out there available to be seen - addiction's shouldn't be taken lightly.

But there is no way jagex can disable treasure hunter for accounts, maybe decide on taking a break from playing for awhile but most of all throughas said before if you need be sure to get in contact with someone about your addiction.
Don't trust any pc's listed, any advice or talks between posts on ID forums anymore , the Manips are let loose, especially the main one with 15+ accounts posting acting as different people.. do your own research

05-Sep-2020 09:49:04 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2020 09:50:24 by 200m Defence

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can control your payment pretty easily actually. Just use debit card for your payment. Never put more money than the cost of a couple of month's membership in that account.

In that case, you have virtually no money to buy bonds or keys. Problem solved. :)

05-Sep-2020 15:52:22

Miu

Miu

Posts: 16,955 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AeonRemnant said :
I’ll be to the point, for a long while now I’ve had gambling problems and it’s stressful. The temptation is easy to fall to and intoxicating, it makes me feel dirty but it’s hard to stop and I hate myself for it whenever I do give in.

I’ve spent a lot of money on this game that I regret spending, I wish I could take it back and I wish I never got back into RS just due to the fact that this game preys on one of my vices.
I love RS tho, I have for years.

Please, please just disable my access to that accursed slot machine, it makes me feel filthy every time I see it. You’ve harvested enough money from me to just leave me be.

Chargeback your bank and your account will be banned. This will probably solve both your addiction and your finances.
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

07-Sep-2020 21:46:38

Quick find code: 366-367-934-66178941 Back to Top