Quick find code: 366-367-883-65962286

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shouldve gotten it when you could.

You did have like 4-5days or so :@

Also this: Sharp-shin said :
Don't leave doing until the last minute and you won't screw up like this. Deadlines are set for a reason, and if they weren't followed, what would be the point of setting a deadline?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

31-Oct-2017 10:50:14 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2017 10:51:36 by Draco Burnz

I can
Dec Member 2023

I can

Posts: 267 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I used probably 20 keys through this promotion and received a total of ~100 ghostweave pieces. I thought "maybe I'm unlucky?" but, this is the case for most people.
"There was a deadline" is a decent reason for many things. However, this was simply unfair. There should had be an alternative method to obtain ghostweave or a higher quantity should had been rewarded through treasure hunter.

By my personal statistics, for earning ghostweave, I would had needed ~€40/$50 worth of keys for some of the higher priced outfits. Meaning, if I wanted every one of these costumes, I'd expect to pay well over ~€440/$550.
I AM NOT A ROBOT

31-Oct-2017 13:43:00

Ghosttalon
Oct Member 2020

Ghosttalon

Posts: 6,594 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It isn't about a deadline. It's about it having been almost impossible to get the amount of stuff required in the time allowed, unless one wanted to spend ridiculous amounts on the quantity of keys necessary.

I could about write your response, Draco, so you needn't bother. But you will anyway. I won't be responding.

Anyway, I ended up with 660 ghostweave, OP, if that makes you feel better. No ghostly outfits for me. I don't really care, though, so maybe that won't make you feel better.

31-Oct-2017 13:44:00

D E L A Y
Sep Member 2023

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was fortunate to obtain the outfits I genuinely like. The others are just ones I want for the completionist side of me even though I know I'll never wear them.

Don't worry, it'll be back. Who knows, maybe the Ghostweave outfits you missed will be cheaper next time around. :)
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

31-Oct-2017 19:54:25

Denim Dime

Denim Dime

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can said :
I used probably 20 keys through this promotion and received a total of ~100 ghostweave pieces. I thought "maybe I'm unlucky?" but, this is the case for most people.
"There was a deadline" is a decent reason for many things. However, this was simply unfair. There should had be an alternative method to obtain ghostweave or a higher quantity should had been rewarded through treasure hunter.

By my personal statistics, for earning ghostweave, I would had needed ~€40/$50 worth of keys for some of the higher priced outfits. Meaning, if I wanted every one of these costumes, I'd expect to pay well over ~€440/$550.

There should have been ways to earn ghostweave by skilling or training like it once was in the past!
1 Def Ranger

01-Nov-2017 19:21:10

Quick find code: 366-367-883-65962286 Back to Top