Forums

surveys for keys?

Quick find code: 366-367-875-66181482

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you can do all you want but not sure how many you will actually qualify for.

I never did any for keys. only for RC.

make you an email just for the surveys or your real email will be swamped
with junk mail.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

23-Sep-2020 23:47:22

JecaJeca

JecaJeca

Posts: 7,471 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No limit to how many surveys you can do in a day. Post above makes a good point - you might not qualify for every survey.

12 keys is nice for doing a survey!
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." -Henry David Thoreau

27-Sep-2020 03:53:12

Valiere
Nov Member 2022

Valiere

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is no limit to the amount of surveys you can do however, many surveys are looking for very specific individuals. My favorite surveys are those where you watch a movie/episode for a future show and give feedback on what you thought. You usually get between 30-60 keys from those! ;)

06-Oct-2020 03:39:30

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,605 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Blackshadowc - See the Didn't receive my Treasure Hunter Keys article in the Support Centre. If none of those situations are applicable to your issue, then you may use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the article to send in a query to the Payment Support team.

-----

For future reference, while I can appreciate that you were trying to find a thread that already existed for your issue, this thread is about earning keys by completing 3rd party surveys and has nothing to do with your situation with purchased keys. Sometimes it is best to make your own thread, so that there is no confusion as to which reply is for which situation. :)
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

20-Oct-2020 23:17:19

Quick find code: 366-367-875-66181482 Back to Top