Forums

False Advertising Lunarfury

Quick find code: 366-367-788-66174912

Sanzikai

Sanzikai

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Currently if you look at the wardrobe system it tells you Lunarfury and Sunfury sets come from Treasure Hunter.

I've blown a silly amount of keys this event and exhausted the loot pools and its become apparent that both Lunarfury Legs and Sunfury Legs do not exist in the Treasure Hunter loot pools. The rest of the set does. I'm now very confident in my claims after testing a very large amount of keys and Hearts of ice to freeze out categories. I've tried both with and without hearts to the point where my "red category" was churning out largely XP items as I exhausted other pools.

I put in a bug report but it seems there is no ticket system where by I can track the status, so instead I've posted here.

As it currently stands I'm not asking for a refund, just some form of compensation to all players who have unlocked all pieces except legs. Maybe give us our keys back or the legs or something.

TLDR: Lunarfury Legs and Sunfury Legs are not available from treasure hunter despite wardrobe description.

13-Aug-2020 12:47:46 - Last edited on 13-Aug-2020 13:54:38 by Sanzikai

Hriak
Dec Member 2004

Hriak

Posts: 2,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They are still available. I think it was not long after Construction Contracts came out that I got a piece. I don't recall which. It sparked me into working towards upgrading the tiers for both sets. I would always carry a Big Bone with me alongside my planks and nails and whatnot, so I could offer it up every 6 minutes. I eventually took bones into RuneSpan, so I could work on tiering up both sets. Contracts were released November 16, so it was probably around that date that I got a piece from TH. I do not know if it was during a specific promotion or event though.
Bite me.

10-Jan-2021 22:34:04

Heehy
May Member 2023

Heehy

Posts: 42 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hriak said :
They are still available. I think it was not long after Construction Contracts came out that I got a piece. I don't recall which. It sparked me into working towards upgrading the tiers for both sets. I would always carry a Big Bone with me alongside my planks and nails and whatnot, so I could offer it up every 6 minutes. I eventually took bones into RuneSpan, so I could work on tiering up both sets. Contracts were released November 16, so it was probably around that date that I got a piece from TH. I do not know if it was during a specific promotion or event though.

What OP is saying is that the Lunarfury Legs and Sunfury Legs are not available. The other pieces all seem to be available, however, the legs don't which leads people to spending a lot of money on keys trying to achieve something that's not even a treasure hunter reward.
I have all lunar pieces except the legs too.

13-Jan-2021 00:52:53

Emecin
Sep Member 2020

Emecin

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slightly off topic but what benefits will these sets give when I level them? I have spent alot of time to get the sunfury close to level but still have a way to go on it and might be more motivated if I knew what skills or extras they will give me. I have searched the 3 wikis but not a single one of them gives evolution and stat info on these armor sets.

18-Jan-2021 15:57:58

Quick find code: 366-367-788-66174912 Back to Top