Forums

Glitter Bomb For Skillers

Quick find code: 366-367-646-66093538

Syntalos
Feb Member 2018

Syntalos

Posts: 676 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got some glitter bombs, and i'm not sure if i should spend them, because they give bxp on combat skills.

Even though it does not give xp, but rather give bxp, i still don't want bxp on combat skills, in case i accidentally gain xp in combat skill, then the bxp might give enough to actually level up:

75 xp left till lvl 2 attack -> with 1k bxp on attack -> then when accidentally gaining 40 xp would be enough to level up lvl 2 attack.

In contrast to Celebration Lamps, the Glitter Bombs, does not have a option to only gain non-combat skills.

When does VIC-the-trader comes into the game? Because i don't mind having bxp in combat skills if it's not longer then 1 or 2 months waiting.

*edit*
just checked my skills, already got bxp in combat related skills, so meh O_o
^_^

04-Apr-2019 01:12:19 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2019 01:18:21 by Syntalos

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Syntalos said :

When does VIC-the-trader comes into the game? Because i don't mind having bxp in combat skills if it's not longer then 1 or 2 months waiting.

Theres going to be a portable vic later this month.

As for glitter bombs not giving cb xp, well you choose to be skiller so you should know you cant partake in every promo.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

04-Apr-2019 01:24:30

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Skillers can accidentally hit a mob, die and lose gear they don't expect and afford to lose too.

You just need to be very careful.

If I were you though, as a skiller who was so afraid to gain xp, I'd rather not use the glitter bombs. But this is just my own opinion. :)

04-Apr-2019 03:45:22

777havoc

777havoc

Posts: 1,031 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Syntalos said :
I got some glitter bombs, and i'm not sure if i should spend them, because they give bxp on combat skills.

1: It is bonus exp, not direct exp, it won't level you
2: It is a cheap imitation of Celebration Lamp in that it a Celebration Lamps provide 2% (and upgrades with use, I got it to 7%) of the exp given to all other skills whereas the Glitter Bomb share does not upgrade, provides a flat 3.8% share to all skills, and gives bonus xp instead of direct xp. The bonus xp it gives is even less than the direct xp amount of a Celebration Lamp

04-Apr-2019 04:44:23

Konota
Jun Member 2010

Konota

Posts: 7,103 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Syntalos said :

I don't think that low numbers can be traded to Vic. IIRC I always end up with ~50bxp when trading exp orso.
Hello Moto

04-Apr-2019 09:20:56

Quick find code: 366-367-646-66093538 Back to Top