Forums

Fireworks TH Bug?

Quick find code: 366-367-625-66196905

DustyAngel
Sep Member 2020

DustyAngel

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This has happened to me on the second day in a row. I would see I would have a red and even a purple firework, I would release it, but end up getting basic tier rewards. Today, I had a red and even a purple firework again, earlier in me using fireworks, I had gotten two red tiers and received the items, but later on, when I had a red and then a purple tier, I got a basic tier and never a chance to see what I could have gotten. I, unfortunately, did not take any screenshots, as I went in hoping that it was a one time off thing, but after double-checking with a clan member that if you get a color tiered firework, you are supposed to get that color.

Thankfully, this wasn't bought with real-life money, but I had been thinking about doing another purchase and now with it happening again and not receiving the proper color reward, I am hesitant to do so.

Is this normal, like maybe a delay on my end, or is there really a bug/issue that I'm supposed to get the color but somehow get anything but the color on the firework? I was thinking of doing an in-game bug report, but I wasn't sure which tier to put it under, so I figured to post here first and get advice and see if this is an issue/bug.

06-Jan-2021 00:54:14

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It seems to be working fine for me. I have been able to release the desired fireworks, and claim the correct prize for each of them.

This could be happening for a couple of reasons. It could be a slight lag or delay on your part, as you have noted in your post. It might also be that your Treasure Hunter interface is set up to use multiple keys at once, which would mean that you would miss the ability to select individual fireworks. You can check this at the top of the interface, with the little checkboxes.

If you are able to discount these options and you do think it's a bug, I would place it under the 'Gameplay' category, as this issue sounds like it falls into that categorisation (systems not behaving as intended).

Hope that helps.

07-Jan-2021 14:32:48

DustyAngel
Sep Member 2020

DustyAngel

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Been monitoring it lately, and yeah. It does seem to be lagging on my end, so I have to close it out and pull it back up for it to register.

As well, I only use one key at a time. I think I did have it do multiple times before but have since stopped doing it.

This issue has been self resolved. It can be closed ^^

10-Jan-2021 05:45:12

Quick find code: 366-367-625-66196905 Back to Top