Forums

130 TH-keys on Rainbow End = 0

Quick find code: 366-367-62-66225785

JorisCeoen
Sep Member 2017

JorisCeoen

Posts: 209 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I literally just opened 130 keys on the Rainbow's End promotion in the current Mysteria TH-event, and I got ZERO PROMOTIONAL ITEMS . Yes that's right, I had 54 keys saved up and bought another 75 of them in addition, and from the abundant amount of promotional items in the list I got 0 out of them . This is criminal . I understand you're under no 'obligation' to reward some of the most prestigious items, alright. But ZERO special items out of 19 on 130-ish keys is mafia-like thievery and completely insane, unfair and beyond ridiculous.

What is the point of paying for a promotion if at the end all you received from it is nothing? You know, I don't play Treasure Hunter just for the XP. I don't play 'Rainbow's End' and pay for it, to receive no R-A-I-N-B-O-W items. At this point I feel like I'm being gauged for keys just to get one item out of what seemed to be a large list. The odds feel like 1 item out of 1000+ keys at this point and I no longer feel motivated to put any incentive in these promotions. This is robbery and was the final straw for me.

17-Aug-2021 08:59:14 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2021 09:06:41 by JorisCeoen

Theos
Aug
fmod Member

Theos

Forum Moderator Posts: 23,574 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
These rainbow items are indeed very rare. I don't think that's a bad thing though since most rainbow tokens/items are incredibly affordable. The amulet is easily buyable for 150k, for example. I think since the promotion's inception, I've only won a rainbow item once. The main attraction for key buyers/users is the increasing multipliers. I'm not sure how this promotion compares to the one with the multiplying dragon heads for example, but I'd imagine the XP/GP gained is significantly higher than other promotions making it popular for that reason.
Forum Moderator

18-Aug-2021 14:23:02

Quick find code: 366-367-62-66225785 Back to Top