Forums

We're Getting HOT!

Quick find code: 366-367-50-66120606

KijinSeija

KijinSeija

Posts: 768 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Odd coming from me, but seriously, we are getting hot.

TOO HOT!

In case you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about these ridiculous lamps.

This is the evolution of our lamp heat, which, by the way, follows the exact same pattern of giving more and more xp with the same laughable 'lore' behind these things.

PS: I'll ignore the sizes or I could write enough to fill a DOCUMENTARY on mtx, membership, premier, cosmetic selling (solomons), ad filled (runemetrics), gp selling (bonds) and temp event rune-coin riddled merchandise on DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

Just talking lamps that just burn burn burn we have so far:

Lamp -> Prismatic lamp -> Bright lamps -> Lava Lanterns -> Smouldering Lamps -> Phoenix Lamps -> Volcano Lamps.

Wow, look at our fire pokemon lamps evolve!

You may as well take the following suggestion:

ELDER KILN LAMPS

These lamps are purple prize rares! Rubbing one will give you the most burning and explosive feeling of EXP! Regardless of what level you are at all your levels get burned away to 99! Also, you automatically receive the level 99 skill cape for the skill you use this lamp on!

And then you will really have to make all skills go to 200m xp, not that it matters because all we need are elder kiln lamps to complete the game right?

Serious note:

Rare for this to come from me but this lamp joke has crossed even MY LINE. Save what little integrity you have left Jagex and recall these promos like you always said you would for the millionth time on your glorified 'episodic lamp evolution' 'episodic updates'.
The Way you reject is the way that I choose!
Coz I know it'll drive you insane!
~ Reverse Ideology

12-Sep-2019 03:08:47

Vengeance of
Mar Member 2018

Vengeance of

Posts: 2,372 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clearly, we're going to get Frozen Lamps in response to this, which have a chance to negate the Heart of Ice cost from freezing categories.

I joke, but I've probably just given them an idea for some promo this coming Winter. :P

12-Sep-2019 04:52:58

Comped Bacon
Jul Member 2012

Comped Bacon

Posts: 1,097 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When even the prolific forum trolls are speaking out against Jagex's bullshit, you know things are bad. This is why I hardly ever log into the game anymore. Arguing with a moron is like playing chess with a pigeon: Even if you win, they'll knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut about as if they won.

13-Sep-2019 01:03:47

Quick find code: 366-367-50-66120606 Back to Top