Forums

Key Token Lies!

Quick find code: 366-367-417-66124294

D ay D reams
Apr Member 2017

D ay D reams

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am extremely upset about this lie! I won a Key Token and when I tried to redeem it, it says "You must use up an earned key before you can claim another from this token"

Okay, no problem here, so I used a key and it still won't let me redeem it! In fact I've used over 10 keys, and still can't redeem it. It is a horrible lie! I hate it!

What it should say is, "You may as well destroy this stupid key token!!!" Because as long as you have any keys that you've earned and are holding, I doubt very much that you can get your "REWARD"!!! Thanks alot Jagex!

08-Oct-2019 03:12:26

Tsal 00

Tsal 00

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you have 10 or more earned keys, you can't redeem the token until you go below 10 earned keys.

There's 3 types: daily, earned, and bought. Mouse over the number of keys in the TH screen to see how many of each type you have. If you have bought keys, I believe you'll have to use them all before you can get to the earned ones.

08-Oct-2019 05:33:50

Conner 4Real
Jun Member 2019

Conner 4Real

Posts: 265 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tsal 00 said :
If you have 10 or more earned keys, you can't redeem the token until you go below 10 earned keys.

There's 3 types: daily, earned, and bought. Mouse over the number of keys in the TH screen to see how many of each type you have. If you have bought keys, I believe you'll have to use them all before you can get to the earned ones.

Keys are always used in this order:

Daily keys are always used first.
Earned keys are always used after you are out of daily's.
Bought keys are only used if you have 0 remaining daily and earned keys.

Daily keys expire at the end of each day. Earned keys have a cap that will prevent additional from being awarded/claimed. And bought keys expire after 12 months.

13-Oct-2019 08:01:50

Quick find code: 366-367-417-66124294 Back to Top