Forums

New promo is bad

Quick find code: 366-367-335-66258242

Travis 5991

Travis 5991

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DTD = Deathtouched Dart
I saved up like 86 keys for this promo to bag some DTDs...
Plus I invested my oddys after using the keys... so i used around 115 keys

You know how many DTD's i was able to get?
ONE...

If im lucky I can hit level 30 by the end of the promo for the 2nd dart.

This promo was garbage man... I should of kept the stars/lamps instead of gave it up for oddys for more keys.... I missed out on so much XP...

meh.

21-Jul-2022 02:09:59

King Wulfe
Nov Member 2019

King Wulfe

Posts: 144 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to gambling on a video game under the guise of "microtransactions"

You bet and that's the result. I'd recommend looking at the probabilities and understanding how small those percentages actually are in relation to what you're doing. Count yourself lucky you weren't someone who dropped $2k during the Holidays for their chance at a Green Santa hat last December. Wasn't me but I've heard rumors. Imagine what that dude thought of the promo.

Check it out!

25-Jul-2022 03:33:52 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2022 03:34:35 by King Wulfe

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Wulfe said :
Welcome to gambling on a video game under the guise of "microtransactions"

You bet and that's the result. I'd recommend looking at the probabilities and understanding how small those percentages actually are in relation to what you're doing. Count yourself lucky you weren't someone who dropped $2k during the Holidays for their chance at a Green Santa hat last December. Wasn't me but I've heard rumors. Imagine what that dude thought of the promo.

Exactly.

Plus you have to remember if you want easy to get darts, thats what the traveling merchant is for.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

26-Jul-2022 02:43:52 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2022 02:44:11 by Draco Burnz

Smasherley
Jul Member 2007

Smasherley

Posts: 2,090 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would say level 138 was approximately 500-600 keys

Since nerf TH has become stingy hunter and the promos have all been extremely terrible as there is now not even a hope for cosmetics

So, I did not see either ability scroll upto level 138 and I thought I should have got ONE at least at random for achieving 138. Past promos the cosmetics were guaranteed at event completion with enough keys - Cat outfits, the orginal Assassin walk release, the original Zombie walk release, all guaranteed the stuff at a certain point

Plague doctor's promo is similar to this current one, the rates of anything is extremely atrocious and I have bought around 200 keys and used my daily 50 + 6 since start

EVERY SINGLE Assassin chest has been a lamp or a star... A couple 5 measely mil

Makes me wish I bought bonds instead.

I am not paying another penny into TH now. Whatever they've done to TH, they've wrecked it IMHO and I'm done personally.

I can't see this walk being affordable for long. Even then 700m is a small fortune for many

30-Jul-2022 02:53:37 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2022 02:58:29 by Smasherley

Quick find code: 366-367-335-66258242 Back to Top