Forums

An honest review.

Quick find code: 366-367-278-66272364

Aeliad
Nov Member 2022

Aeliad

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have purchased all tiers of membership - keys, cosmetics, bonds, I have hit the weekly cap.
I have allowed myself a head start back into the game.

That being said:

Christmas event and Keys:
Wrapping paper was fun and a good incentive to want to play. Prizes were scaled well, though food and other assorted items such as kites, hats, turkeys, jumpers and tokens were all way too much in abundance.

On average I must have submitted well over 2 million wrapping paper and did not receive either a dye or the Aurora token. Though my girlfriend received 2 dyes, submitting only around 200,000 paper.

I have since decided to stop buying into keys until I see a noticeable improvement in my characters luck.

During this process, I have noticed heavily unbalanced rewards in differing treasure hunter games, which can then in turn feel slightly unfair.

I am unsure about treasure hunter at the moment, I will perhaps try keys again in the future.

17-Jan-2023 18:55:51

fireskill
Jun Member 2022

fireskill

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there,
Well there are more players that turned in million of papers and dont recieved any dyes.

Aeliad said :

I have since decided to stop buying into keys until I see a noticeable improvement in my characters luck.

Seems very weird its not that we can command to get good luck if you spend much time on a game i mean there are people that just started the game and get a dye after turning in 1K papers.
Join Repose! The best clan for skillers!
Count to 20 before a number!

18-Jan-2023 17:19:03

Quick find code: 366-367-278-66272364 Back to Top