Forums

Unable to buy more keys

Quick find code: 366-367-230-66218018

maxul

maxul

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear reader,
I understand these questions have been asked before.
I am trying to buy some treasure hunter keys, but i am unable to do so for a couple of days. Is there any insight on when this is possible again?
The message it shows is in red, with the text 'You are not eligible for any items in this category'. What could be the problem with this? I've been reading about 20K max keys a day (on the RS wiki). I am an enthusiast, but I certainly not reached those numbers yet.
Thank you in advance,
All the best
Yes

05-Jun-2021 16:38:24

Toot N Toad
Mar Member 2011

Toot N Toad

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am also having issues buying keys or bonds I have been trying for several months now i live in the us is there some reason it will not let me make a purchase . And I have also tried 3 dif ways to pay to cards and paypal this is getting extremely frustrating thanks from a long time player.

05-Jun-2021 17:03:30

Bestpretzle
Aug Member 2010

Bestpretzle

Posts: 5,397 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
maxul said :
Dear reader,
I understand these questions have been asked before.
I am trying to buy some treasure hunter keys, but i am unable to do so for a couple of days. Is there any insight on when this is possible again?
The message it shows is in red, with the text 'You are not eligible for any items in this category'. What could be the problem with this? I've been reading about 20K max keys a day (on the RS wiki). I am an enthusiast, but I certainly not reached those numbers yet.
Thank you in advance,
All the best

There is a lot of different combination's of limitations set on buying keys, some being just time/day length periods, others being in-game limitations such as maybe a certain amount of xp gained, or so many levels gained, or in-game time played. so just continue on playing the game, gaining xp and levels and try again within a week.

07-Jun-2021 12:44:59

Quick find code: 366-367-230-66218018 Back to Top