Forums

Treasurehunter keys on low lvl

Quick find code: 366-367-132-66211004

Lousuhfur666

Lousuhfur666

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I made a new character a few days ago and went to buy some keys, I purchased the largest bundle, 425 or some number like that. After I used them I went to purchase more and noticed the only available keys I could buy was the monthly one. I waited over 24 hours to see if it reset but it hasn't and I have no idea what is going on. Is there a cap for low level characters to buy keys? I was level 3, I got to 10 to see if it would change but still nothing. Anyone?

09-Apr-2021 01:41:32

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,605 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thread moved to the Treasure Hunter Forum for best results.

Yes there is a cap. I don't believe it has to do with your accounts levels. Here are J Mod past responses to similar threads:

Original message details are unavailable.
I understand you've been having issues with your buying limit having been reached for Treasure Hunter Keys. Limits for purchases are based on a number of factors. I am unable to go into detail on what these factor are, as truthfully I don't know. What I do know is that previous purchases are taken into consideration but it is our systems that sets what quantities you are allowed to buy in.

I am also unaware of when this limit will be lifted as it depends on a number of factors that the system decides but hopefully it will not be too long.

Original message details are unavailable.
As I mentioned, the system sets these limits, unless you are buying through a third party such as BOKU, who set their own. This is not a widespread issue and only impacts very few players, as it usually takes quite a lot of purchases, to trigger the limit being imposed.

Please be aware that the limits are there for the best interests of all parties and I hope it hasn't impacted on your gaming too much, but the limits will not be lifted until the system makes that decision.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

09-Apr-2021 02:51:29

Lousuhfur666

Lousuhfur666

I really would not say this reply pertains to my situation. I made the character, made one purchase of the max amount of keys, I believe 425? and then when I went to go and buy more they options to even buy them were all gone. The only keys I can buy are the ones that are the 2 for 30 days. Like I don't even have an option to buy them or a notification for a limit reached etc. Maybe it is a glitch in my account? Anyway this can be looked into further?

13-Apr-2021 09:20:04

Bestpretzle
Aug Member 2010

Bestpretzle

Posts: 5,397 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its probably not a glitch, the systems are most likely just like all other restrict limits in both games.
•You need to have x amount of gameplay hours
•You need x amount of xp earned
•You need x amount of quests
Ect...

I would just play the game and train. Every couple days maybe just check back to see if you're able to buy more or not, if you go a whole month without being able to then maybe something might be wrong.

13-Apr-2021 12:41:04 - Last edited on 13-Apr-2021 12:45:24 by Bestpretzle

Lousuhfur666

Lousuhfur666

**UPDATE**
I have tested this theory you gave me and started logging time and gaining levels. After logging out after playing for hours on the account I went to the Treasure Hunter store and there were more options for keys. I have them all now besides the 425 key option, which I am sure will come back with more levels and time. Thank you!!!

14-Apr-2021 01:19:55

Quick find code: 366-367-132-66211004 Back to Top