Forums

Rainbow's End

Quick find code: 366-367-12-66231495

G1FT

G1FT

Posts: 372 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When is this promotion going to be removed? All of the rainbow items are now pretty much completely worthless... With that being the case, I can't see myself buying keys to get all excited about Rainbow's End. I hardly see people wearing rainbow cosmetics like how I used to, because you can't really use them to show off wealth anymore.

I think it's about time for this one to retire, it has already generated too many tokens and other items into the game.

05-Oct-2021 22:30:12

ELITE STACK
Mar Member 2014

ELITE STACK

Posts: 8,082 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At this point all rainbow items will be 1gp each soon. People arent buying keys for rainbow items anymore but rather the xp/shf/springs/mnp right now. Key sales are now only based off those items and not rainbow items. Majority of players seen rainbows as ugly now. I need my blue charms back.

06-Oct-2021 15:26:14 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2021 15:26:39 by ELITE STACK

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ELITE STACK said :
At this point all rainbow items will be 1gp each soon. People arent buying keys for rainbow items anymore but rather the xp/shf/springs/mnp right now. Key sales are now only based off those items and not rainbow items. Majority of players seen rainbows as ugly now.

How do you know that for certain though?

Im sure theres more than a fair number of ppl who still are trying to get all the tokens.

Then again, i dont see whats changed considering you could always just buy the tokens from ge so how did jagex make any money for them beforehand?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

06-Oct-2021 23:00:07

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G1FT said :
Back when these items were worth mils, I bought some, thinking they would be worth a lot someday. Huge disappointment... Now I have nothing.

Well like said, you chose to do that and its obvious more often than not that not all cosmetics from th will be worth an exorbitant amount.

So this is what you get for trying to play the economy.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

07-Oct-2021 12:17:11

ELITE STACK
Mar Member 2014

ELITE STACK

Posts: 8,082 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They are basically free now I unlocked mine after made more common and I would never use them because everyone has them now. Despite how common it is now as you can see no one is wearing rainbow anymore because everyone knows its worthless. :) Eventually they will be 1gp each if a full promo comes around. I need my blue charms back.

07-Oct-2021 12:51:38

Quick find code: 366-367-12-66231495 Back to Top