Forums

Staff of armadyl

Quick find code: 341-342-799-66122267

DarthChosen
Apr Member 2017

DarthChosen

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
most of the time gods search out elder artifacts like the staff by using their minions to scourer the realms. in the case for alot of lore in game they use the other artifacts to do the searching for them. how they come to find those id say is using minions like i stated. also be aware humans play a large role in the bidding of gods :) pssst....we know who you are. Hail Sithis!

26-Sep-2019 02:25:58

p i l a f

p i l a f

Posts: 5,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can see that, absolutely. But it wouldn't explain how sliske got ahold of it. Did he have minions as well? Unless sliske was pretending to be a minion for zaros, I suppose. Which would make sense.
I wish it was explained more even If this is the case though. Seems pretty convenient to just say that once you realize it's an issue after the fact. Especially if it's happened several times

27-Sep-2019 13:47:52 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2019 13:55:37 by p i l a f

A Mighty

A Mighty

Posts: 2,337 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saradomin is in possession of the Crown Archivial, which is the Elder Artefact that allows the weilder to know the location of all the other artefacts. However, Saradomin only knows which planet the other artefacts is on; the Crown doesn't get any more precise.

As for the Staff of Armadyl, Sliske obtained it from the Dragonkin after he trapped Strisath in the events leading up to Missing Presumed Death. The Dragonkin obtained the Staff in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
To those cursed by war and pest, Come into the light of Armadyl and rest. This is the law of Armadyl.

02-Oct-2019 22:44:17

Quick find code: 341-342-799-66122267 Back to Top