Forums

Clarify something for me pleas

Quick find code: 341-342-77-65861815

Neborian

Neborian

Posts: 1,543 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When we entered Sliske's private study in Kindred Spirits, did we do something to either the staff of Armadyl, ourselves, Sliske or the Barrows Brothers?

Originally my perception was simply 'we found his secret study, we've uncovered things'. But based on dialogue in the new quest, and stuff players have said about our 'World Guardian unleashed moment', it sounds as though our character did something to the brothers, or the staff or something?

Please let me know if that's the case. I wasn't aware that we'd tampered with anything during Kindred Spirits.

20-Dec-2016 03:53:15 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 03:53:25 by Neborian

SwedishPagns

SwedishPagns

Posts: 8,899 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In his study, we discovered he was working for someone else as opposed to for himself (and said someone turns out to be Jas), and he knew about us centuries before we were even born.

As for the brothers, it was the trials that "did something," it was facing their own demons that distanced them from Sliske's control (as seen in KS, when they refused to kill us on his orders).
·
{
}
`·.„¸¸,.¤*°‘°•¸
I wish I was in Dixie land
¸•°‘°*¤.,¸¸„.·´
{
}
·

20-Dec-2016 04:12:47

Vardan

Vardan

Posts: 1,237 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SwedishPagns said :
In his study, we discovered he was working for someone else as opposed to for himself (and said someone turns out to be Jas), and he knew about us centuries before we were even born.

As for the brothers, it was the trials that "did something," it was facing their own demons that distanced them from Sliske's control (as seen in KS, when they refused to kill us on his orders).

The dialogue references a "shadow magic" device that we break or whatever.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

20-Dec-2016 05:30:30

Browncow45
Mar Member 2015

Browncow45

Posts: 1,326 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vardan said :
SwedishPagns said :

The dialogue references a "shadow magic" device that we break or whatever.
Yet more vandalism from a destructive hooligan.

20-Dec-2016 08:54:23

Jas
Dec Member 2023

Jas

Posts: 173 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
During Kindred Spirits in Sliske's private study there was a shadow device in the middle that kept the Barrows Brothers under Sliske's Control. After the World Guardian found all the puzzles in that room he messed with the device which weakened the link between Sliske and the Brothers quite a lot.

20-Dec-2016 13:12:53

Uncle Harper
Jul Member 2015

Uncle Harper

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Plot twist, Sliske gave us the ability to see into the Shadow Realm long ago. He's been prepping our body, just in case, for awhile now. I have seen the dark universe yawning, where the black planets roll without aim;
Where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge or lustre or name.

20-Dec-2016 15:13:40

Quick find code: 341-342-77-65861815 Back to Top