Forums

Dear Jagex you just gave us...

Quick find code: 341-342-765-66265867

S1MPS1AY3R

S1MPS1AY3R

Posts: 280 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some future lore from the Halloween crater

1. The center of the crater has a purple unknown symbol that looks similar to elder god symbols

2. Death summons his most powerful allies to deal with a serious threat a single target... Lucien

3. But Lucien is dead, we would assume him to be in the Zamorakian afterlife, but what if he went to Erebus instead if zamorak rejected him? or perhaps creatures in Erebus can steal souls of other afterlifes, regardless the portal lucien enters through is purple with the same xau-tak/erebus type energy flowing around with rocks and electricity, similar to the halloween event with moia far underneath zamoraks warped floor, and other things in the game.

4. Appearance: Level 50000 is higher than anything faced yet, dressed in the most shadowy of color, face reverted back to skull form but not in a weakened way he did not take part in the children of mah ritual, in his left hand there is an anti-anima looking crystal. (but where does the chaotic rift lead?) To Erebus. Even his staff resembles a corrupt form of the staff of armadyl. Green crystals have always been typical of him, but imo they appear corrupted too.

5."What self inflicted necromancy is this?" "I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Death doesn't destroy worlds. But an agent of xau-tak and erebus would love to.

6. then finally the player uses the same purple energy funnelled though deaths obelisks before the finishing blow, my assumption is that although it appears we have lost the world guardian power after restoring the edicts, will still have the shadow anima resistance and ability dormant.

7. my predictions, we will eventually be fighting the forces of Erebus, that things that pulled in Jas, maybe a corrupted Jas and Xautak itself perhaps even Zaros and azzanadra will have to face character development. Fighting both on Gielnore and straight to the bottom of erebus too. Opportunities for lots of new content. But what of seren and kids?

04-Nov-2022 03:22:14 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2022 03:23:48 by S1MPS1AY3R

Quick find code: 341-342-765-66265867 Back to Top