Forums

Humans on Teragard?

Quick find code: 341-342-635-65784617

A Mighty

A Mighty

Posts: 2,337 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, this thought just occurred to me after a chat on the lore FC mentioned Teragard. It got me wondering... what do humans on Teragard, and races on other planes, think of Gielinor and what is happening here? Do they even know of Sliske's contest? Do they view Gielinor as the Perfect World, or to them is it just another war-torn planet? Does the news from Gielinor ever reach them? Do they just carry on about their day, with little cares over the movement of the gods and such?

Speculate away :P
To those cursed by war and pest, Come into the light of Armadyl and rest. This is the law of Armadyl.

27-Apr-2016 00:23:28

Captain Lime
May Member 2019

Captain Lime

Posts: 6,940 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teragard is a long way away from Gielinor, man. I don't think they know much, as in the Saradomin Podcast, it seems like they haven't even had contact with their own god, own meaning the where the god first grew up, in a long time. ^ "Some of those words were
STUPID.
" - Mod Raven

27-Apr-2016 02:30:10

The contents of this message have been hidden.

27-Apr-2016 21:41:55

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, I have no idea what goes on on Teragard. Maybe we should ask Saradomin? I feel like if he was hiding out anywhere after Guthix's Edicts banished him from Gielinor, it was back home on Teragard. A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

28-Apr-2016 05:24:57

O Teragard
Jun Member 2023

O Teragard

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sepulchre said :
Honestly, I have no idea what goes on on Teragard. Maybe we should ask Saradomin? I feel like if he was hiding out anywhere after Guthix's Edicts banished him from Gielinor, it was back home on Teragard.

I think I remember hearing that Saradomin hasn't been back there since the first age or so. I think he was hiding out in the homeworld of the Icyenes. Don't quote me on this though... it'd be good to verify a source
Click here for ideas on exploring other worlds, specifically the human homeworld Teragard. This one's me baby

19-Sep-2019 10:17:39

Inque
Nov Member 2013

Inque

Posts: 548 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been thinking about a storyline where the Schism is running out of power for some reason. Therefore, Teragard has been preparing to invade Gielinor with this robotic angellike boss monster powered by the Schism (Yes, this was originally about a boss I've been designing myself). It's gonna be a major storyline (think Lucien and Sliske storylines) and culminates with a grandmaster quest that unlocks the boss fight.
You can't read this signature. It's written in invisible inque.

23-Sep-2019 06:35:57

Quick find code: 341-342-635-65784617 Back to Top