Forums

Four riders of the apocalypse

Quick find code: 341-342-396-66166761

Esuida
Jul Member 2019

Esuida

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How strong are the four riders of apocalypse? Can they take on someone like Saradomin himself, or are they way weaker? I've tried searching everywhere, but I couldn't find anything. I'm especially interested in War's power level. Also, any ideas about the grim reaper/death, how strong is he in actual combat?

20-Jun-2020 12:58:18

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The riders themselves are a bit unknown in this. I can say that they are strong enough that together, they can deal with a strong influence of Xau-Tak and save Moia from whatever she was in. As well as defeating a powerful manifestation of Lucien himself. So they are probably pretty power, that would make them very deadly also alone or in number.

But in terms of being able to fight against divine beings like Saradomin; that is doubtful. Unless they are divine themselves. Death is a capable fighter, we have seen it in the world wakes and magically is capable also, of course his limitation on only being able to reap souls when their time has come and being unable to kill anyone if their time has not come (same with saving). In terms of that, he is very power. Being able to even bind a powerful being such as Nomad, which is due to Nomad's time being up long ago.

But Death is still an Undead and Sliske has stated that he can be killed (going as far as threatening to kill him as well). But again, he isn't a divine being, a powerful being, yes but not a god level one.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

27-Jun-2020 15:04:59

Quick find code: 341-342-396-66166761 Back to Top