Forums

Khazard and God Chromosomes.

Quick find code: 341-342-296-65858082

Kanarthasis
May Member 2019

Kanarthasis

Posts: 1,413 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Much has been discussed about Khazard's siring and whether or not he was born after or before Zamorak achieved Godhood. However, in a conversation amongst friends, the subject quickly descended into a form of Genetic discussion from which I devised this:

God Chromosomes
For a moment, imagine that the Gods, bar Seren and Zaros are still mortal, just very, very enhanced versions of each of their corresponding races. For instance, Zamorak is still Mahjarrat, but very powerful and prefers to also display Avernic traits. Saradomin is human, Guthix was Naragi, Bandos was... Yeah and Armadyl was Aviansie.

Now, what constitutes these God Chromosomes ?

Mortals have chromosomes that range with different genes and mutations etc, etc. They receive only 2 of each of these from their parents and there are 4 possibilities, they may receive, barring any genetic defects.

Now, Gods, when they ascend, they have 1 Chromosome that is of Godhood, and 1 that is mortal. I think it is fair to state that Demi-Godhood ranges from tiers 7-3 and the severity of how mortal you are is dependant on the tier, 7 being the most. Tier 2 is pure Godhood, and unless an excess of anima suffice to that of Guthix's exposure is reach at threshold, only Zaros and Seren are of this state.

These two Gods, have 2 Chromosomes. Elder Godhood is infinitely more so far away, and like tier two has a very far range of min to max. So we shall not consider this much further.

However, if Khazard were to be sired before Godhood, he would have only 4 chances of being a mortal, and only that. Mahjarrat are at tier 7 and are the most mortal of Demi-Gods.
If however, Zamorak sired him later, he would have 1 chance of being G/M and 3 chances of being M/M. If we are to consider my theory and its logic, that would suggest Khazard has some form of a God Chromosome possibility.

07-Dec-2016 17:47:10 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2016 17:47:16 by Kanarthasis

Kanarthasis
May Member 2019

Kanarthasis

Now! What the hell did I just say and why am I making things up and how do I justify his God Chromosome crap!? He's NOT A GOD LIKE SARADOMIN, HURR DURR! -INSERT OTHER GOD-

Well, like we have genes, so do the G Chromosomes. Depending on the tier, depends on the level and amount of God Genes, Khazard would have a very weak Gene pool of God Chromosomes in this instance, and with more power, I believe he would acquire a stronger yield of them on his possible Chromosome.

More concisely, how does a tier get reached? At what point is the threshold reached?

In Genetics, we classify some diseases by the clusters or locus' that are affected. In essence, sometimes it's not s single mutation, but many genes are affected on a chromosome or many chromosomes.

Once enough genes on a God Chromosome in a certain locus are mutated or 'Enhanced by divine energy' a tier will be ascended. The justification for this, is the acquisition of new abilities. I.e. Tier 3 to 4 is a Larger or more grand scale of creation or destruction of land.

Why this though?
Gods can alter themselves and do more at certain power levels. Such as wings and various other shape-shifting and conduit abilities.

CHEERS! COMMENT BELOW!

07-Dec-2016 17:50:17 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2016 18:40:15 by Kanarthasis

Spoed

Spoed

Posts: 124 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros and Seren are made out of crystals, thus have no cells, no DNA and chromosomes.
The lesser weakling gods aren't likely to have god chromosomes, because an elder artifact is unlikely to work as a mutagenic substance, and more likely to work as an enhanced of the wielders powers. This means that the lesser gods still have their original DNA, but an enhanced body. To what extend the body can be enhanced depends on the species. With some species capable of a lot of enhancing (Guthix) and some less.
This means that godhood or some of it's power can't be transferred to the next generation, but if godhood introduces a new organelle in the cells of the god, (like mitochondria and chloroplasts) it is able to do so.
Hi

07-Dec-2016 18:37:07

Kanarthasis
May Member 2019

Kanarthasis

Spoed said :
Zaros and Seren are made out of crystals, thus have no cells, no DNA and chromosomes.

That is why they are true Gods, they are considered with 2 chromosomes, but are an anomaly, but as such fit the rule in that they are fully Gods. Also, I think it is worth adding that Tiers 7-3 are like the planets in our universe. They all are a spectrum of one universe, or in this case Demi-godhood, the sun being the least Demi-God or Planet like.

Tier 2 is a whole universe with multiple spectrums from min to max, and Elder Godhood a Galaxy and menagerie of differences.

07-Dec-2016 18:43:42 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2016 18:44:43 by Kanarthasis

Roland Lyons
Mar Member 2014

Roland Lyons

Posts: 3,475 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This has some interesting implications.

We know now that gods are able to sire children, and we know Zamorak has. How many other young gods have taken mortal lovers? Could each one be a possible successor after said god's death? Does Bandos have a direct descendant living on Gielinor now that we don't know of?

Come to think of it, holy crap, Zanik may have been the Chosen Commander because of a possible relation to Bandos.
I will protect Gielinor. Zaros has no love for its people.

-Saradomin, Polemarchos Autokrator

07-Dec-2016 20:52:14 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2016 20:53:07 by Roland Lyons

A Mad Hatter
Dec
fmod Member

A Mad Hatter

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,861 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roland Lyons said :
This has some interesting implications.

We know now that gods are able to sire children, and we know Zamorak has. How many other young gods have taken mortal lovers? Could each one be a possible successor after said god's death? Does Bandos have a direct descendant living on Gielinor now that we don't know of?

But do we know the circumstances behind Zamorak's siring of Khazard? For all we know the whole thing could've happened just because of the Mahjarrat's unique way of reproducing via ritual and Zamorak ascending to godhood just gave him enough extra energy to pull the ritual off.

And even if Gods can sire children, there's no guarantee that the kid will turn out alright. Genetic defects are still a possibility, or even then there's a chance all that occurs is just the kid being...well, normal for whatever race they are.

...Though this does raise interesting implications for Iban.

Roland Lyons said :
Come to think of it, holy crap, Zanik may have been the Chosen Commander because of a possible relation to Bandos.

^+^ Antediluvian of the Draculesti Bloodline ^+^

^+^ If the Gods see fit to curse us with the Blood, then we shall raise ourselves above them ^+^

08-Dec-2016 02:21:21

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TL;DW
Khazard is probably gonna get really strong, and he really doesn't like you.

You're welcome.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

16-Dec-2016 04:45:16

Quick find code: 341-342-296-65858082 Back to Top