Forums

Could Howl be Vitruvius?

Quick find code: 341-342-230-66152743

Yandere Kami
Jun Member 2023

Yandere Kami

Posts: 92 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After learning about the Armadylian DaVinci, Howl, I thought back to Vitruvius from the Elemental Workshop series. And so I thought, could they be the same person?(Howl is, afer all, just a codename)

-Seer's village is extremely close to the former Citadel.(After Armadyl was banned from the world by Guthix, it's possible that Howl could have been left behind - maybe in the Seer's Village)
-Both of them were clearly highly interested in these versatile and unique metals.(And we -know Howl is no stranger to magically enhanced/imbued metalworking)
- Both have references to famous engineers from our past.( DaVinci and Vitruvius).(Furthermore, if they aren't the same person - could it be possible they knew each other? Da'Vi was designed on a friend's drawing, which was based on a work by DaVinci)
-We already know Avianse have a good deal of longevity, seeing as Kree'ara is still alive.

12-Apr-2020 18:19:08

Lopendebank3
Jan Member 2021

Lopendebank3

Posts: 2,460 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kree'arra was frozen; so that explains why it lives long, I remember reading somewhere the aviansie live longer then humans but not far longer. like 120ish or so.

In a way I like this theory, although there are more brilliant minds throughout history.
EXP is not important, it's important to have fun and play with your friends. :) - Lopendebank3

12-Apr-2020 20:50:21

Quick find code: 341-342-230-66152743 Back to Top