Quick find code: 341-342-142-66172404

Uncle Harper
Jul Member 2015

Uncle Harper

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big Storms said :
"...A flame...can never be a star...however bright...it burns..."

- Jas, 2016

To be fair, Jas is referring to Zaros in this statement. And when asked about Seren, Jas says she has the potential to become more. So, it's possible? But I doubt it. I dont think she would want to any ways. She's way too attached to the elves and I dont think she could bring herself to kill them when it comes time to remake the universe.
I have seen the dark universe yawning, where the black planets roll without aim;
Where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge or lustre or name.

27-Jul-2020 22:33:25

Kemtros
Aug Member 2022

Kemtros

Posts: 5,407 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I could see it being that, while it's not possible to "ascend" to Elder Godhood as Zaros intended, it is possible to become something potentially in between a god and an Elder God. Or maybe even a different kind of Elder God? Zaros basically just wanted to take Mah's place in the cycles. I could see Seren instead trying to establish a new natural order in the universe, effectively rendering the current Elder Gods obsolete.

31-Jul-2020 17:44:51

DarthChosen
Apr Member 2017

DarthChosen

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
honestly id feel so bad for zaros if his goal was achieved by seren instead of himself but that could just be the way the story will go. i personally really want zaros to achieve his goal of elder god hood, but thats just me :) pssst....we know who you are. Hail Sithis!

08-Aug-2020 19:35:56

Edcy

Edcy

Posts: 1,105 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Empty Sack is an Empty Sack, no matter how you look it in corner of the Barn.

Unless you shed some light unto it, idno... yinyan
hmm

so here's my upmost avalance of an answer, or rather, a guess i guess; either the siblings morph together to become an elder, or she does indeed get chosen she like it or not, but no way am i to see that hooded mooder ascend to other than grieving avenge upon people he envies, only to be found as hatre towards himself. todoo

10-Sep-2020 22:33:43 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2020 22:35:53 by Edcy

Baby ash
May Member 2014

Baby ash

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shadow Anima is TOXIC to Jas.

Zaros is shadow anima. It's not that Zaros can't be an elder god. Jas doesn't want him to

As Jas said when the player asked if they could be tied to the needle instead of Kerapac.

Jas refused and said we are not compatible.. why? Shadow Anima.

Seren on the other hand isn't, she is light anima. She is compatible to Jas' beliefs, Jas is open to negotiate with light anima... Not Shadow.

The concept of light and shadow anima reinforces to me the age of the spellbooks of Lunar and Ancients. They too have that representation.... Light and Dark

I am pretty much certain the Elder Codex refers to them.

17-Oct-2020 00:51:08

Uncle Harper
Jul Member 2015

Uncle Harper

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baby ash said :
Shadow Anima is TOXIC to Jas.

Zaros is shadow anima. It's not that Zaros can't be an elder god. Jas doesn't want him to

As Jas said when the player asked if they could be tied to the needle instead of Kerapac.

Jas refused and said we are not compatible.. why? Shadow Anima.

Seren on the other hand isn't, she is light anima. She is compatible to Jas' beliefs, Jas is open to negotiate with light anima... Not Shadow.

The concept of light and shadow anima reinforces to me the age of the spellbooks of Lunar and Ancients. They too have that representation.... Light and Dark

I am pretty much certain the Elder Codex refers to them.

I think youre confusing dark animica for shadow anima. Zaros physical body is made of dark animica and serens of light animica. Not shadow or light anima. As Mah made them, making Zaros of Shadow Anima wouldve caused her great pain. The shadow anima is likely tied to Xau Tak as the black stone dragon seems to contain a load of it and we all know it was made by infusing it with black stones.
I have seen the dark universe yawning, where the black planets roll without aim;
Where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge or lustre or name.

19-Oct-2020 01:08:37

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,168 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tom Pendrago said :
So as far as we know Normal person killing a God = Becoming a God. .So, what happens when Seren killed Mah? Did she gain some of her powers?

It depends on what the real meaning of "god" is. Sliske killed Guthix but he didn't become a god.

Arguably, everybody can kill a "god" and absorb part of his powers and become stronger but it doesn't necessarily make the killer a "god" or a greater "god". Let's just say in a hypothetical scenario if Satan killed God/Jesus and became the most powerful creature in the world but we still won't call him God.

30-Nov-2020 23:05:26

Ian Adler
Jan Member 2007

Ian Adler

Posts: 532 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uncle Harper said :
Big Storms said :
"...A flame...can never be a star...however bright...it burns..."

- Jas, 2016

To be fair, Jas is referring to Zaros in this statement. And when asked about Seren, Jas says she has the potential to become more. So, it's possible? But I doubt it. I dont think she would want to any ways. She's way too attached to the elves and I dont think she could bring herself to kill them when it comes time to remake the universe.

The point is well take, but I think Seren would rather herself become an Elder God than let Zaros take that mantle. I have been feeling for a long time that a World Event is coming in which we choose which of Mah's eldest children becomes an Elder God.
Saradominist
World Guardian
emeritus
My first loyalty is to protecting Gielinor. My second is to the patron of the Myreque.
My third is to
Tumeken
and the bloodline of Senliten.

04-Jan-2021 00:37:19

Quick find code: 341-342-142-66172404 Back to Top