Forums

RISK godwars version

Quick find code: 322-323-938-66282619

l l Goku l l
Aug Member 2021

l l Goku l l

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i've noticed kebos low lands are kind of empty and thought a nice addition to the shayzian camp would be a RISK type mini game called godwars or something of that nature there are 6 gods in rs and there are 6 armys in risk there are different esstablished regions just as in the board game everyone gets random territories and trys to complete a mission or rule the world

prizes would mostly be godly cosmetics you could add onto your shayzian armour or possibly othere gear

main prizes to shoot for would be a god cape enhancement that would add a small prayer bonus to god capes as well as changing it to have some kind of trim around it to indicate its not just a normal god cape this could be used on the imbued capes aswell as the normal ones, there would be an additional god cape boost that would allow you to use any of the god spells with just one cape perhaps adding a little partical effect at the bottom of the cape similar to imbued magic bows. lastly for the main prizes would be inhanced god books, boosting the defence and offence of each book by a 2X multiplier and boost the prayer by 2 points.

the game would play out just like a normal game of risk and depending on how far you make it will give you more or less points the most points achieved by finishing your mission before anyone else or taking over the world before anyone else, games would consist of 2-6 players with buffer armies taking place of anyone who decides to leave mid game, buffer armies would not gain additional troops and would not attack, leaving members of the game will also be docked points, and cause all players to gain less points at the end of the game

personally i would play this mini game all the time, its a great way to learn the map of osrs and to meet new people. lastly i just want to say, its hard as hell to get people to play risk in real life, but online risk people are always on but i'd love to have the option to play it in my favorite game

26-Jun-2023 23:17:46

Quick find code: 322-323-938-66282619 Back to Top