Forums

Permanent League Worlds

Quick find code: 322-323-83-66291908

PinkPony R
Nov Member 2023

PinkPony R

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So as of now Leagues is a great idea and many players love doing the seasons. I went really hard in the Trailblazer Reloaded season and had a blast. Overall Leagues is a great idea and made very well. With that being said however, there are always ways to improve things to make it even better, so here is my suggestions for future League Seasons, and maybe even permanent League Worlds.

1.) Make some Permanent League worlds: The reason for this is that some people dont get to finish their league journey entirely throughout its season and want to play more on the current build they went with. A permanent season would mean players can enjoy their current build/perks until completely satisfied "whenever that time comes". But i know some people will say "yea but then it would get super boring and everyone will stop playing" and i have an answer to that on point 2.

2.) Have the option to reset your league build: Some players unlocked relics or zones they thought were great at the time then realized later it was a very bad idea or didnt like it. Since there is currently no way to go back and pick a different one, they are stuck and not having a good time or will simply quit/ make a new character at worse. If there was an option to reset your relics, skills, re pick zones, and or a full reboot and start fresh on the same account, i think it would be a great addition. This also brings me to my 3rd suggestion.

3.) Having all zones open to explore instead of a set amount: There were sooooo many times where i couldnt finish a quest, weapon, achievement, etc because i had one zone unlocked but not another and that was extremely frustrating. I suggest that ALL zones should be unlockable in Leagues, if not have them all available at the start, maybe just have them being unlockable as you progress. Lets say once you reach X number of tasks, you get another zone, and you just keep getting zones until they are all unlocked.

15-Dec-2023 19:58:03

Quick find code: 322-323-83-66291908 Back to Top