Forums

Agility course in own ship

Quick find code: 322-323-749-66280191

is an option

is an option

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wouldn't it be great to make a rope balancing agility course in own ship? It would need lvl 90 in agility, construction and of course sailing too as it is windy near the sea or at the coasts. Many ppl struggle grinding agility. This could be a good alternative for current ways to train agility for players who already have high agility lvl. It should give 100k agility xp per hour. But no rewards. And no failing. What do you think folks?

16-May-2023 16:00:22

is an option

is an option

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And if some rewards would be in option, i'd suggest some bird nest spawns in masts. It could be easier to take and thief them with higher thieving lvls. Otherwise birds would attack and you'd fall from the course causing xp loss in your grind.

17-May-2023 18:44:33

FULLDRAGJACK

FULLDRAGJACK

Posts: 132 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i would combine this with the sailing skill as suggested by perzn132.

my change would be if you want an agility course you need multiple ships with the course going between them.

more and higher level ships means harder course and higher xp.

and failing needs to be possible, its not agility if you cant fail the course somehow.

17-May-2023 18:50:14

mastercast3r
Mar Member 2023

mastercast3r

Posts: 438 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IF you can not do the grind, this would not be of value. You are not going to be able to make a course that would give you huge amounts of exps on your ship. The best you could hope for is maybe 10% more than ardounge, without the rewards of the marks of grace. It would still be a grind.

17-May-2023 20:30:58

Pika 111
May Member 2023

Pika 111

Posts: 62 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
its preferable for the skill to preserve its main intended purpose as a navigation method rather than being used as a dwelling. Even our construction house lacks an agility course. If it is to be added, the exp should be extremely low. I also think this idea may result in the isolation of players from the general public, making the gameplay more quiet and potentially hinder the discoverability of bots.

18-May-2023 06:35:48 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2023 12:31:53 by Pika 111

mastercast3r
Mar Member 2023

mastercast3r

Posts: 438 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not a bad idea, but again, it will not be that much more exps than other course. Possibly you could choose to take a side road or longer one to get more gps based rewards or take a shorter one to get more exp rewards.

I would also like to see them do a multilevel course where the higher your ability the better the rewards.

21-May-2023 20:43:59 - Last edited on 21-May-2023 20:45:30 by mastercast3r

Quick find code: 322-323-749-66280191 Back to Top