Forums

Dag Kings, and what lies below

Quick find code: 322-323-661-66275806

Haxzell
Feb Member 2021

Haxzell

Posts: 4,773 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I use the be a huge Dagannoth King enthusiast. I love going there, the nostalgia of running through the cave and into the dungeon.

Nowadays when you go there, that vibe is much less. I don't even own BIS gear, not even close really, but still, the challenge is not existent anymore. I can kill them all alone, while watching movies, and not really paying attention. It really makes me sad, because I want them to be fierce and hard to kill.

So me and my friend were kidding around with some ideas of how we could improve them. I found this one particularly interesting.

"When killing the dagannoth kings, you have a chance to recieve and specific key from either of the bosses. Each key will unlock one of three doors within the Dagannoth King lair. Depending on which key you recieve, you will be able to unlock one of the three, each leading into a different maze. This maze has challenges, dangers, such as monsters poisonous puzzles, all made by the Fremennik to keep people out from the monsters that lies deep -deeper than the lair- where rock starts to melt"

Raids are fine, but it's really lacking the nostalgia feel that I had back in the day. It took time to go somewhere, it took time to be able to get items neccesary for it, and most of all there was a certain "exciting feel" of getting there.

Dagannoth King's have so much potential, and I want to see this so badly.

On another note - Please remove Daxe from Wintertodt and other places. It belongs to the Dagannoth Kings :(

04-Mar-2023 04:50:48

Quick find code: 322-323-661-66275806 Back to Top