Quick find code: 322-323-652-66229177

Lord of Nrth
Jul Member 2023

Lord of Nrth

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Crystal Helm (c) - 500 shards

Crystal Legs (c) - 750 shards

Crystal Body (c) - 1000 shards

Jagex, you've already set the precedent by allowing the bowfa and sword to be corrupted, let us make the armor please...

Anyone who is a MAIN, please refrain from saying "the upkeep isnt that bad" when you can literally buy shards with GP without ever returning to the gauntlet or any other method that rewards crystal shards...

16-Sep-2021 05:06:39

Kibe Bill
Aug Member 2023

Kibe Bill

Posts: 122 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yes very cool i think i already add this topic.

i will be nice pinted the crystal amour too!!
hello i'm
KiBiM
. Also known as
Kibe.

Streaming for over 4 years on
twitch
and playing since 2005.
ttv/kibim

I am currently
very happy
to have been able to get back in the game

17-Feb-2022 17:35:27

Gem Dragoon
Nov Member 2020

Gem Dragoon

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To add to this, the corrupted armor should also enhance melee(potentially magic too) weapons like Crystal halberd and Blade of Saeldor (c). . With that being said, this could introduce a crystal magic weapon (which should also be able to be corrupted) allowing the armor to act sort of like how the slayer helm does for all combat styles. This could allow easier access for Iron Men to get bossing gear from gauntlet to do raiding. The armor stats could be tweaked to allow it's use to be similar to how Elite Void is used but with better defense stats. Alternatively you could add different helmets to mimic the void set to change for each combat style. This could be used as a good money sink due to the high cost of crystal items that are tradeable for shards to prevent too many early access obtainers.

09-Oct-2022 11:29:20 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2022 11:30:26 by Gem Dragoon

Gem Dragoon
Nov Member 2020

Gem Dragoon

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do feel the price to corrupt the crystal armor previously mentioned is a bit too low. We can use the bofa as an example for even cost. It costs 100 shards just not make the bow not corrupted then an additional 2000 shards to corrupt it which makes a ratio of 20:1 for corrupting. I offer that using this 20:1 ratio we can say:

crystal armor

helm(c): 1000 shards
body (c): 3000 shards
legs (c): 2000 shards

with this being a non-recurrent price people would be more willing to invest into it and it would bring more life back to priff more specifically gauntlet which has lost a lot of interest.

20-Dec-2022 17:34:12

Quick find code: 322-323-652-66229177 Back to Top