Forums

They calling Random Drop(FAKE)

Quick find code: 322-323-624-66293615

Altunalism
Aug Member 2023

Altunalism

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone,

After all these years, playing OSRS has become quite frustrating. Only those who dedicate time to playing can truly understand. It's time to change this game that poisons and frustrates all of us. I'm tired of getting the same discounts all the time.

For example, Chambers of Xeric: 799 KC, CM: 7. I've received 10 Dexterous Prayer Scrolls, 3 Mysterious Prayer Scrolls, 1 Twisted Buckler, and 1 Dragonhunter Crossbow. So, my question is, how many times can you use these scrolls on one account? Of course, I can feel the answer: NUMBER 1.

Why do we always get the same drops? What is the purpose? Why is it so difficult to achieve balance in the game? After one question is answered, a bunch of other issues arise.

With the chances of getting rare and very rare drops so low, getting the same drops feels even more unfair. I'm tired of defending my rights. Jagex hasn't tired of taking away my rights and time for such things.

You will continue to bring bosses and items into the game, that's a fact. But trying to fix the broken and unfair mechanics in the game even once is a mistake for us.

Everything I said applies to PvM. I would like to say something about PK, but unfortunately, the Wilderness has to be cruel. No matter how well and accurately you play, if your opponent's RNG is better than yours, skill has no advantage in this game. There is no such thing as 50% in this game. Everything is built for the sake of chance. So, if we're going to waste time with a game of chance, why not just gamble?

And what if you didn't remove the Duel Arena? Because people aren't gambling there? Do you think Wilderness PK isn't gambling? Of course, they can do it there. I know people who engage in crazy PK with a $50 bet in exchange for RWT!

The game needs a ranking system. Equality should be determined by gameplay.

If you want to learn something, you can take the example of the PvP Tracker plugin made by the company Runelite, which has accustomed us to this.

24-Jan-2024 18:38:07

Quick find code: 322-323-624-66293615 Back to Top