Forums

Make Amy's Saw Off-Hand

Quick find code: 322-323-402-66279959

Zemu
Nov Member 2023

Zemu

Posts: 305 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pretty cut and dry with this one.

Amy's Saw should equip in the off-hand slot so players can hold it and the Imcando hammer at the same time. It's not worth spending points on since the Imcando hammer serves the same function (saving an inventory slot while training Construction), is easier to obtain, and can also be used for Smithing.
Long live
Mining
Golds
! | @
Zemu_of_MG

12-May-2023 05:55:42

Zemu
Nov Member 2023

Zemu

Posts: 305 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, it's not. The item's entire purpose is to save an inventory slot while you're training Construction and the Imcando Hammer does the exact same thing.

Everything that requires a saw to make also requires a hammer so why would I get the tool I can only use for Construction when I can get the one that works with Construction and Smithing?

Why would I spend the time and money to earn Amy's Saw when a regular saw is far cheaper (if not free) and faster to get?

Why would I buy Amy's Saw when the Crystal Saw exists? The Crystal Saw lets me make furniture 3 levels above my Construction level and The Eyes of Glouphrie only requires level 5 Construction.

Making Amy's Saw equip in the off-hand slot is the only thing that will make it a viable buy. This way players will save 2 inventory slots while training Construction when wielding it with the Imcando Hammer. Hell, maybe you can even combine Amy's Saw with the Crystal Saw to make Amy's Crystal Saw, combining the effects of the two saws. An off-hand saw that gives an invisible +3 Construction boost would be awesome.
Long live
Mining
Golds
! | @
Zemu_of_MG

12-May-2023 21:23:30

Quick find code: 322-323-402-66279959 Back to Top