Forums

Fix pvp or Extramillions quits

Quick find code: 322-323-337-66281705

Extramillion

Extramillion

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's really not difficult to make pvp right. It's frustrating seeing so much polls for this or that over the years, all these changes, as a player since day 1 I'm disappointed most of all at the state of pvp & how you allow all these polling changes but I haven't seen a single good change. & Nice going with hyping up forestry only to say sorry were not doing it or taking forever to put out DT2.

BH crater - good Idea but implemented bad. Who's idea was this? Did you basically just think of the typical everyone hanging outside G.E. pking scenario? Probably slapped the G.E. in middle of nowhere and turned it into into that. It's just another one of those. ppl still standing by gates.......
How about you bring back duel arena, put in an actual auto matchmaking thing that's completely random who you're put up against, whoever has the same rules/stake and is near your lvl, and have a safeguard in to prevent vsing the same person several times in a row. - I'd also like to see a ranked system.

BH can be improved how about once you're in... you cannot leave until you secure a kill, any kill. There really needs to be something done about the constant running away. If BH instead took place as if it was in lvl 52 wildly near those runite rocks... there's really nowhere to run and that's exactly how bounty hunter should fcking be. Running is a big issue and a giant waste of supplies and time.

My account's stats own, they're very calculated, so I'm at that point of really feeling frustrated with how the game is set up. Would making an official post on my domain w/ some kind of petition if many signed it help wake Jagex up to actually taking real action? I feel like everyone I talked to agrees, they'd really like to see this happen.
Reason duel arena was taken away from what I understand is win trading/RWT.... but clearly that can't happen with my suggestion - , literally RWT is still happening regardless and its in a lot of games.

What do you want to do?

12-Jun-2023 09:11:08

Extramillion

Extramillion

There's SEO value in me making a OSRS post... whether positive or negative. & Seeing how my name comes up top results when I've barely done much - I'm just getting started now. I own about 30 domains right now and only so many of those are tied to my 1 right now. Could say many of them are worth more seo-wise than runescape. This power is growing.

Jagex will take my suggestions someday if not now, I will be heard. Or Someone will buy them out and put the game the way it should be, the way it could be, and see it flourish like never before. Like how it used to have dungeoneering and to many, that was a favorite for osrs, I don't care to hear about that fake mini whatever game in priff that's 'like' it. If I bought it out I'd delete RS3. ALL efforts should be put towards OSRS.

12-Jun-2023 11:39:08 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2023 11:39:26 by Extramillion

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threads been moved over to Old School as it's an Old School Suggestion.

Just a thing. You say you would Remove RS3. Just remember RS3 is supporting Old School and without RS3 there would be NO Old School.

So RS3 has to stay and keep the player base happy and active and supported. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

12-Jun-2023 11:46:18

Zeffirino
Jan Member 2023

Zeffirino

Posts: 389 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not a PvPer but before anything its worth pointing out the existence of both games is a delicate but extremely complementary existence both financially for Jagex and from a community standpoint.

I don't know what could be done to fix PvP but I do feel the predator vs prey situation with PvPers going after PvMers and skillers because they can't find a fair fight doesn't make anyone happy about the wildy.

13-Jun-2023 12:08:56

Extramillion

Extramillion

Runite rocks should only be in the wild or make the non wildly spots all pvp areas. It's disgusting seeing all these low lvl combat accounts stats built just to mine in Prifddinas I've seen mining lvls over 120 its way too common, this is what these people do they mine 24/7. Jagex you made it too easy for them to just do that, ultimately hurting the wild, economy, and causing game sabotage in the long run. I want the game back where everybody hung out at the wild. that was the thing. you'd see people all over accross the entire border and beyond by the black knights castle or by the dragons. Now its dead. Why go to the wildly now. IDK.

Wildly needs a big reboot. & clearly whatever loot that was adjusted to be worth going to the wild for is for nothing, whatever new bosses, who cares what you do as long as you have people mining runite 24/7 all safe and convenient with 4 rocks close to each other with plenty of servers to hop to. Runite 11k ea, and I don't know why it comes so quick vses magic logs........ 82 mining is way faster than 99wc.

27-Jun-2023 21:08:02

Extramillion

Extramillion

I'm convinced this one player is a bot.......with how much I've seen them and at the absurd rate their mining lvl hit 99 from 96 theres just no way thats a human. I kept looking them up. I forget their name lol I'd remember if I see them again and I def will. Curious how reports did nothing. I tried talking to them first to. I know how one good sign a player is real is if they dont try to take your rock, bots don't care. But if a bot is really that good to not be banned makes you really ponder how much more bots are out there.

& I have 2,794 confirmed bans according to runelite's bot detector plugin. Very suspicious seeing miners 100ishlvl mining no real mining equipment....... no real mining gloves.. no real mining pick like dragon or crystal.
Ask any racer, any real racer.

27-Jun-2023 21:24:50

Beirut

Beirut

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
not a pvper that much either my self, and i do agree that pvp do need a serious action asap.. currently it is in below 0 stat... i mean just a brief example search the rsn : 80gorgonox and tell me this is not a bot... i mean a bot like that to reach this lvl it must take minimum of 300 hours of game play. why are bots like that exists? now.. a simple 2-3 hours of work of world hopping and manually banning bots will trully effect the bot farmers and eventually they will minimize how much they bot.
but from a company prespective they are making money from bonds so.
but player base is relying on hype updates prety much... and drops are becoming extremely rare time by time and people are getting burned out. it is a very difficult stat to change but what to do? mmorpgs are mostly like that. and now with the chat gpt coming to play... i think mmorpgs are coming to an end if player dont accept the fact that bots will always exists, no matter what.. its just a matter of how to controll them. forcing the farmers to farm in moderate rate is important imo and by frequently banning them if they pass their red line will do that.
Road to max ~ 2098/2277 - 11th of octobor 2016

27-Jun-2023 21:34:13

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Jun-2023 17:00:16

Quick find code: 322-323-337-66281705 Back to Top