Forums

Suggestion: Fix Carpet rides

Quick find code: 322-323-227-66276044

BuckyFX

BuckyFX

Posts: 11,684 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It’s minor but….. I noticed yesterday that you do not get stat regeneration when taking a carpet ride. That means no health, no run, no nothing. However, that also means that if you have a stamina pot active you are not receiving the benefits while on the carpet rides in the desert but the timer is still reducing.

Fix 1: make it the same regeneration as if you were standing. (ie normal regeneration.)

Fix 2: pause the stat boosting effects timer. ( stamina pots, combat potions, anti poisons.)

Possible 3rd: make the effects that would have happened during the duration of the carpet ride apply all at once at the end of the ride. This already slightly happens when you get off the ride and immediately take a sip of water. Any regeneration that would have happened during the 10-15 second ride would apply the moment you step off the carpet.

Thanks for reading, I know it’s small but I found the 25 seconds or so of lost stamina pot time extremely annoying when I kept making mistakes during the Beneath cursed sands quest. It added up to about 2 extra sips over the course of the quest and that’s like 5k and I’m broke.
I would like to
die
like my grandfather, peacefully in my
sleep
... Not like the other 3 in his car.

07-Mar-2023 19:27:17 - Last edited on 07-Mar-2023 19:28:09 by BuckyFX

Quick find code: 322-323-227-66276044 Back to Top