Forums

GOTR - Buy Dyes from Felix

Quick find code: 322-323-189-66292164

2nd Crumbing
Aug Member 2023

2nd Crumbing

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can the availability of buying dyes from Apprentice Felix for a not minuscule amount of pearls (like was added for the Lantern) be made a thing?
Specifically, this would be to combat some terrible dry streaks I’ve heard of for people that are 3k-4k reward pulls but missing only a single dye color to complete the log.
This would also give completionism type players a more suitable means to obtain a set of every color of the Eye clothes/accessories.

As of now if someone wanted to recolor and own all sets of the Raiments you would need an on rate average of 3.6k pulls just for the right amount of dyes to be able to trade with Felix for desired colors. My proposal is that he sells a dye for 1k-1.2k pearls. It could be sells a be a random one of the 3 colors with a slight heavier weighting to roll the least owned dye or it would be choke able which dye you choose. The main interaction would be that purchasing the dye from him would complete the collection log slot for that dye, like I believe it does for the lantern when purchased, since a price of over 1k pearls is not a small amount of time spent in the content to earn.

22-Dec-2023 04:00:15

Quick find code: 322-323-189-66292164 Back to Top