Forums

Brimhaven Agi Course Changes

Quick find code: 322-323-156-66272810

Big Bad Evil
Aug Member 2020

Big Bad Evil

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there!

I'd like to suggest some changes to the Brimhaven Agility Course. Right now, the course is quite boring because 1) sometimes you must wait like 50 seconds for the next pillar to appear (and I dont like waiting too long for anything), and 2) the rewards are a bit mweh... Ofcourse the recolour for the Gracefull outfit is the best color in the game (imo) and the Pirate's Hook is lovely but it lacks some punch...

So, here are my suggestions:

1) make the pillar you have to go to individual, so everyone that's in the dungeon runs a diffirent course at the same time.

2) speed up the time it takes for the next pillar to spawn (like 5 seconds after you reached a pillar it should spawn a new one)

3) make a bronze, silver and gold timelimit, giving you more tickets the faster you complete it. Like 3 tickets for gold, 2 for silver and 1 for bronze.

4) make it unfailable. And with that I dont mean make all obstacles unfailable but now, when the timer reaches 1 minute and your not at the assigned pillar you will get no ticket. And thats a bit unfair...

5) make the next to be assigned pillar at least 2/3 obstacles away, this is better for the time limit I proposed.

6) and ofcourse, better/other rewards! Ofcourse the nice fashionscape can stay, and the extra agility xp too but maybe add the possibility to buy stamina potions or something else agility related could work as well.

Well, thats it for my thoughs about this course. Hopefully you guys can do something with it :D

22-Jan-2023 16:52:33

Quick find code: 322-323-156-66272810 Back to Top