Forums

-*Wild PvM*-

Quick find code: 320-321-506-66278072

PvM Sleepy
Feb Member 2024

PvM Sleepy

Posts: 561 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to Wild PvM, a newly revived clan in OldSchool RuneScape! We're seeking both beginner and experienced players to build a community focused on taking down challenging bosses and completing endgame content.

Our mission is to provide a fun and inclusive environment for all members to improve their skills, learn new strategies, and tackle the toughest challenges the game has to offer. We believe that by working together and sharing knowledge, we can become a force to be reckoned with in the PvM scene.

As a member of Wild PvM, you'll have access to regular events, including bossing trips, skill competitions, and more. You'll also have the opportunity to team up with other members to take on some of the most difficult bosses in the game, including the God Wars Dungeon, Raids, and more.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced player, we welcome you to join our community and become a parpart of the Wild PvM family. Together, we can achieve great things!

-- NO DISCRIMINATION

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
------------------------------------ A P P L I C A T I O N ----------------------------------
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

1. What is your in-game username?
2. What is your combat level?
3. How long have you been playing Runescape?
4. What would you like to achieve, focus on, or need help with, while in the clan?
5. Do you have any "bossing" experience? Would you like to learn?
6. What events would you like the clan to host, if any?

09-Apr-2023 19:14:46

Henk Ier

Henk Ier

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4. What would you like to achieve, focus on, or need help with, while in the clan?

1. Henk Ier
2. 74
3. Since rs2
4. I will max my account with every 99. It's will take a long time so i focus myself on quest cape for the moment and various money making methods to build my account and purchase expensive gear. I will probably do endgame PVM so, do it with the clan will be great.
5. I got bossing experience in RS3, but i need to learn different patern of movement with osrs boss
6. Events of new stuff jagex release, for exemple the new skill will bring alot of opportunity for the community. I think clan event arround that will be a big banger.

I'm a french player with poor english skill, but happy to be a member of a friendly clan.

09-Apr-2023 19:26:01

PvM Sleepy
Feb Member 2024

PvM Sleepy

Posts: 561 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

1. Henk Ier
2. 74
3. Since rs2
4. I will max my account with every 99. It's will take a long time so i focus myself on quest cape for the moment and various money making methods to build my account and purchase expensive gear. I will probably do endgame PVM so, do it with the clan will be great.
5. I got bossing experience in RS3, but i need to learn different patern of movement with osrs boss
6. Events of new stuff jagex release, for exemple the new skill will bring alot of opportunity for the community. I think clan event arround that will be a big banger.

I'm a french player with poor english skill, but happy to be a member of a friendly clan.
Accepted!, messaged in game :D .

09-Apr-2023 19:27:41

Quick find code: 320-321-506-66278072 Back to Top