Forums

Terror OSRS F2P/P2P Pure Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-345-66276472

im no fight

im no fight

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been with Terror for 3 years now. If you're looking to take your game performance to the next level, be sure to check out Terror. The community aspect is great as well. I can honestly say that joining them has turned into finding a second family, which has made my gaming experience so much better. They have a great leadership that is beyond amazing. Terror will steer you towards excellence.

14-Mar-2023 02:15:44

Sexy Squanch

Sexy Squanch

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As one of our members pointed out above, Terror will push you towards excellence. Yes, the game is played for fun, but we're also here to be and strive to be the best versions of ourselves. I thing I enjoy the most about Terror is hands down the community. The discord is active 7 days a week / 365 days a year. Anyone considering joining will have a blast.

14-Mar-2023 02:19:42

TRIlIIllIIll

TRIlIIllIIll

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vouch for Terror. One of the best pound for pound pure clans (matched) and highest pulling pure clans (quantity). When you mix both of those things, you get something called Terror. Terror is a very welcoming clan especially to those who engage w/ the community. That would be my biggest takeaway if you're looking to become a member of Terror.

Good luck!

14-Mar-2023 02:24:00

sn00pdawggxD

sn00pdawggxD

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Writing this for Lord Ex.

Mature and active community. I went from a noob to a full fledged pker with terror. Theres a time and place for everything (dont troll / be an idiot during competitive events vs other clans). That being said, its fun and lax. Leadership knows what they're doing to make sure you have a good experience

14-Mar-2023 02:43:38

Quick find code: 320-321-345-66276472 Back to Top