Forums

Enakhra's Lament bug?

Quick find code: 317-318-982-66264869

SkammeKroken
Nov Member 2021

SkammeKroken

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, i am doing the Enakhra's Lament quest... And the steel doors wont open when i place the letter sigil's in them. i have tried destroying them and picking up new ones but all it says is "You place the sigil in the lock. it fits exactly" but i cant open the door...

Anybody had the same issue? maybe someone know what i can do.. am i missing something?
Stil love this game even after so many years..

21-Oct-2022 15:58:32

Cam8528
Jul Member 2020

Cam8528

Posts: 723 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
some of the ancient lores of al kharid and the surrounding desert were affected by the sands of time across the ages of runescape. I too have noticed marginalization of some quests and have become stuck in the sands while speaking to the emir of al kharid. you aren't the only one who notices these problems of incongruity and apparent lack of smoothness.

a couple of times while adventuring and completing quests in al kharid from that age, i was stuck from progressing forward with the quest with seemingly no way to get out of the glitch spot. i tried logging out and back in and the dialogue options were reset and i was able to progress eventually. its not just enakhras lament. some of the really good lore has dialogue glitches which prevent you from progressing in several quests across the desert.
cam’s sig

21-Oct-2022 19:38:29

digitalin4
Mar Member 2014

digitalin4

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am in the middle of Enakhra's Lament and was forced to leave, is there any way of re-entering the temple? I had one of the granite blocks get lost and had to get another. Most of the quests allow for exit and return, and this one has a large quantity of items to be carried.

23-Apr-2023 19:57:23 - Last edited on 23-Apr-2023 20:06:32 by digitalin4

Quick find code: 317-318-982-66264869 Back to Top