Forums

achievements and rewards

Quick find code: 317-318-870-66292624

s0re loser
Aug Member 2021

s0re loser

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello mods.
please consider reworking the combat and diary achievement rewards to allow majority of the players access to the rewards while those rewards are useful.

it seems to me that you are leaving your player base behind, with a lot of the content release.
many things seem to be geared towards bored full time players/content creators- and most people cannot play 8-12 hours a day every day for 5 years straight. most of us are far from bored out here, we are challenged enough.

I'm looking at the rewards of the combat achievements (just one example)... very awesome rewards especially at the end... but its impossible to complete?!
you guys locked some of the best and useful rewards behind a wall of impossible tasks for the majority here...
also the usefulness of those rewards is gone by the time you complete this list of achievements?!
to reiterate- by the time I complete the grand master combat achievements, I don't need the unlocked perks because I essentially completed the game... every boss has been defeated a zillion times, and no doubt all the stats are maxed. that's thousands of hours.
by the time I completed ardy elite- I have 99 farming.. I don't need unlimited tele to patch
by the time I complete grand master combat- I don't need easy tele to gwd or lowered essence count at any of the rooms
I appreciate the direction you took with the blood torva upgrade that is- a purely visual show off upgrade.

let us have access to the rewards while they are useful for the progression of our accounts.

31-Dec-2023 04:13:00

Quick find code: 317-318-870-66292624 Back to Top