Forums

w420 kourend slayer dungeon

Quick find code: 317-318-756-66279177

Extramillion

Extramillion

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On this world at any specific slayer location I've noticed some players are so toxic and I don't think they realize the world they're on. Reminder - Emphasis its w420, you're supposed to be more friendly.. The ppl that like to be buried by 8 mobs alone and if you show up --- they completely lose it and go off on you. 0 socialization 0 cares they're literally just ready to be triggered and have a bad day. Even if your not attacking the mobs they're attacking. & it Seems like possible bot behavior just closely monitored by a jerk> - sm0king iron. When guy jumps to threats and cursing at you and hounding at you to hop within only the first 3 seconds of not doing any harm, & the mobs are spawning quicker than they are dying its kinda a really ridiculous scenario. It's players like that that are piling up pointless invalid reports when they get mad.
Have an A1 day!

me@TTV

28-Apr-2023 13:02:51

Mothfinger
Feb Member 2022

Mothfinger

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If someone is responding to you in "their" world in three seconds of you being there, I doubt they're botting. As for the rude behavior, it seems to be a common theme in runescape, people dont want their xp rates messed up. The best thing to do is report them in game if they're rule breaking, sorry you're running into douchey players.. it ruins the atmosphere of the game. On that note though, w420 is a 1500 total lvl world.. so people in it aren't necessarily going to be nicer just because it has implications of smoking weed.

anyways, happy 'scaping.
Cheers,
Mothfinger.

28-Apr-2023 15:17:26

Lelouch Vi B
Jan Member 2017

Lelouch Vi B

Posts: 2,111 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miu said :
PvM is toxic. I find it amusing to just stand your ground and say nothing. They'll get mad and then say something awful and you can report them.

Players are toxic in general. I was mining sandstone on my IM yesterday, and in the 5 seconds I ran to deposit in the grinder, another guy logged in and started mining. I ran straight back and started mining as well and he devolved into spewing a bunch of toxic nonsense before hopping. He did get reported.
Now with added
[SARCASM]
Warnings for those less astute!

Archaeology Elite Skill Suggestion

29-Apr-2023 19:26:35

Extramillion

Extramillion

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They were the worst. Can delete this post if you'd like, weird can't delete posts 0.o I'm going to find the situation in my logs add some music and cool effects to post it on ytube. It must've been like 10 minutes long idk. How they said suddenly they were recording and going to do all this and that... ill forever think of this whenever I get this task and be worried the next player will be like this .. only at black demons... at that very spot... it happened there, in that world, maybe you stepped on that same spot. I was there. :P
When I'm live from the second i log into the game to the time I get off or go on a different game. I should have it all so idk what they think they recorded. &If I get ytube $ for it sweet maybe it'll be one of the most popular osrs videos.

26-May-2023 11:05:40

Bruce Waayne
Oct Member 2023

Bruce Waayne

Posts: 4,611 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS community is a joke. Its a bunch of sweaty losers who never got a life when they quit RS3 now their back to grind out 12h+ a day on OSRS act like their better than you. Look up your stats, talk shit when you dont have 108457 boss kills on garador like they do. And be salty about PVM stuff because they need that 7m to buy their bonds because the job they work from home isnt making them much money, so dont get in there way they CANNOT go outside and talk to other human beings let alone talk to a girl and maybe date a girl and perhaps find happyness in something real other than a shitty dead pay2win rng mmo.
OSRS - Filled with harassers sad...~
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! - ! REMOVE OSRS TAX !

29-May-2023 02:16:37

Quick find code: 317-318-756-66279177 Back to Top