Forums

Bought a Bond and got nothing

Quick find code: 317-318-630-66283778

joaoarroz
Nov Member 2023

joaoarroz

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bought a bond today just before the system update around 3pm. The money left my account, but I never received my purchase.

I do this often and its has always been automatic. But this time, nothing shows in my pouch. Im waiting for hours, I am about to buy one with in-game currency. Its too expensive and it depletes my bank (I want to buy stuff to learn raids) and wont buy another bond before this gets solved

What can I do? tried the support but its always a bunch of useless Frequently Asked Questions, always ending in a dead end, looks like they do that on purpose to make it impossible to send a message direcly to them - they should just have a "contact us" form, a proper costumer service, instead of that bunch of useless text

Need help please

19-Jul-2023 19:05:32

God Drakan

God Drakan

Posts: 686 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
joaoarroz said :
Bought a bond today just before the system update around 3pm. The money left my account, but I never received my purchase.

I do this often and its has always been automatic. But this time, nothing shows in my pouch. Im waiting for hours, I am about to buy one with in-game currency. Its too expensive and it depletes my bank (I want to buy stuff to learn raids) and wont buy another bond before this gets solved

What can I do? tried the support but its always a bunch of useless Frequently Asked Questions, always ending in a dead end, looks like they do that on purpose to make it impossible to send a message direcly to them - they should just have a "contact us" form, a proper costumer service, instead of that bunch of useless text

Need help please

I might be wrong about this, but jagex added a ''code'' thing to gift others bonds. Make sure that it wasnt the code you bought.

20-Jul-2023 00:06:51

Quick find code: 317-318-630-66283778 Back to Top