Forums

Bug Hardcore ironman status

Quick find code: 317-318-53-66291335

KouseMey
Apr Member 2022

KouseMey

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I had an issue when creating a character today. I have an rs3 account that is ironamn and i wanted to try osrs hcim mode. When creating the character i made my way through tutorial island and I spoke to the ironman tutor to make me hcim. when talking to the wizard if i picked the option "yes i want to play as an ironman" he would send me back to the ironman tutor to talk again. The only other options where what is a hardcore and no i dont want to play is an ironman. I couldnt cast teleport home spell so the only way i was able to leave the island was by selecting the no i dont want to be an ironman which then teleported me to lumbridge and removed the hardcore status i had selected with the tutor prior. I tried going through jagex support page but theres no way to submit a ticket or contact them. the contact section just takes you to support articles. My membership is attached to this account from my rs3 character. I cant just make another account to play hardcore.

03-Dec-2023 18:02:21

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,236 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KouseMey said :
In addition I have not moved from lumbridge starting square or done anything at all in the game. i spoke to ironman tutor to get armour and he said i wasnt ironman so i logged out and came for support.

well yes because you clicked you didnt want to be an ironman.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

04-Dec-2023 10:19:51

Quick find code: 317-318-53-66291335 Back to Top