Forums

Looking for OSRS friends

Quick find code: 317-318-468-66285483

Cassie Chaos

Cassie Chaos

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all, i'm Cass and i'm new to OSRS. I've done abit of combat training now, but I'm mostly lost at where to start with this massive game. I never played the original RS so I don't know much about the questing and where the best places are to skill etc, and was wondering if any players could help give me some starting advice and tips as well. Maybe a quest buddy etc who would like to complete some quests together or can guide me a little? Making some ingame friends in general would be nice, as there seems to be so much to this game and I don't have a clue where to start! Just send me a message ingame if you want to chat and/or do some quests together, thanks!!

19-Aug-2023 09:36:11

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 420 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to Oldschool Runescape, Cassie! Happy to have you onboard :D

If you haven’t already I’d suggest you to join the official OSRS Discord. There are lots of people waiting to meet you, chit-chat and play with you! You can find the official invite link here: Runescape/OSRS Discord (click me) (this will open a new window) .
Ooh, shiny things!

19-Aug-2023 23:59:17 - Last edited on 20-Aug-2023 00:00:35 by Local Files

Zen Gatherer

Zen Gatherer

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome aboard, Cassie.

In my view, a fantastic approach to connect with fellow gamers is by exploring clans right here on the forums that align with what you're seeking.

In any case, feel free to add me.
Embracing the path of a
Level 3 Skiller
, dedicated to the art of tranquility in Gielinor. | @
ZenGatherer

22-Aug-2023 08:17:33

Quick find code: 317-318-468-66285483 Back to Top