Forums

fake ban Thread is locked

Quick find code: 317-318-349-66275695

COCOSAURIO

COCOSAURIO

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good afternoon. I am writing to you because I played my account to raise the skills little by little to make sote, and I was hunting impling to be able to afford what I needed to raise my account, I ended up making sote. I spent 3 days playing for around 10 continuous hours. In order to reach that area, I reached that area 3 days ago, I activated 3 bonds yesterday in my account and their system bans me by RWT, when I have not sold. I have only played to raise that account. The same thing happened to me with a main that I had which I used to broadcast on YouTube and Twitch and they banned me for the same thing RWT, I played up to 10 hours live. I really don't know how to play their game anymore so they don't ban me. if I do everything pasted on the pc, since I have nothing else to do. I am a 47 year old male who works from home. and while i work i play runescape. It seems unfair to me that they ban me without reason and claiming RWT as if I sold the gold. My sin was to play until I reached Sote, spend 2 days in Zalcano to continue raising my skill and buy gear and weapons. This is the second time I've been banned for no reason.

02-Mar-2023 15:15:53

COCOSAURIO

COCOSAURIO

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is unfair, since they ban those who sell and those who do not sell. I really don't know what the criteria for banning is. I see that here in this game it is better not to trade or receive help. that everyone get what they can without receiving help from anyone and not helping anyone. So it is my belief that there is no longer a community, nor camaraderie, that is why I have seen that when they raid NOBODY, they already share the drops of those bosses.

02-Mar-2023 16:30:08

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,638 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi COCOSAURIO,

Unfortunately you can't appeal bans here on the forums.
For more info use the links that Mrs. Ana provided.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

02-Mar-2023 16:42:10

Quick find code: 317-318-349-66275695 Back to Top