Forums

I'd love to player-moderate

Quick find code: 317-318-297-66275884

Fuxjod
Nov Member 2022

Fuxjod

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi my names Henry and I have played runescape since I was 6, I've had my ups and downs over the years but realistically I'm a really nice player. Just being apart of the jagex team would be a dream to me even if its such a small role, I would be even more excited to log into the game and enjoy it by helping more. If there is any way to enrole me to become a player moderator would be great, osrs could do with more player mods around because I don't see enough around to stop all bad behaviour. I'm now nearly 26 and I enjoy my working life just looking for somthing that I enjoy that I could do at home, sometimes I do drop parties for the low levels in the free to play worlds but I can't help everyone.
If there is any possible way I could work towards joining I would love every minute of it.
Kind regards - Fuxjod
:) Hi I am Fuxjod

05-Mar-2023 11:38:57

MatchaPirate
Feb Member 2023

MatchaPirate

Posts: 7,362 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is so sweet that you care about the community in this game so much, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that one day you get the status you want.

In the mean time there is nothing stopping you from still helping out the players around you. I wouldn't wait or hold your breath to to one day achieve a pmod crown. You have as much power in game to impact the people around you as a pmod would <3 you're already doing so great.

05-Mar-2023 16:42:38

Bruce Waayne
Oct Member 2023

Bruce Waayne

Posts: 4,611 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im not sure how you become a PMOD these days. Theres probably somewhere you can apply. This would be the place to ask though.
OSRS - Filled with harassers sad...~
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! - ! REMOVE OSRS TAX !

05-Mar-2023 18:10:57

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 24,893 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's not a way to apply or ask.

Being an engaged, positive, community member is the way to go. Just be yourself and not actively hunt it, enjoy the game, and Jagex might eventually notice and extend an invitation to your message center.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

05-Mar-2023 19:11:09

Zeffirino
Jan Member 2023

Zeffirino

Posts: 394 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's really awesome that you're passionate about contributing to a happy and healthy community.

I think most of my views are covered above but again it's worth pointing out that we're all able to contribute to this fantastic community and for the few who aren't very fantastic, the report-abuse button will ensure player support becomes aware. :)

Keep up your community sentiments and don't forget to have fun scaping! :)

07-Mar-2023 10:19:42

Payneee

Payneee

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
do remember them saying a few years ago they were looking for player moderators for osrs, they didn't have applications but they made it known to everybody they would be looking.

Best of luck to you :)
I'm a skiller not a killer

10-Mar-2023 02:39:29

Quick find code: 317-318-297-66275884 Back to Top