Forums

Bounty hunter.

Quick find code: 317-318-276-66285793

fox_ss

fox_ss

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bounty hunter is so flawed in different ways. The vls is absolutely broken op and if only takes up 25% spec. As a main hander that hits harder than my ags. with 4x specs. I can deal with that. But a MASISVE issue are people that gang up on a target. Why isn't this fixed? I know jagex knows about it they mentioned in an interview almost a year ago they did. I can fire surge a random and another guy korasi/gmaul him in the sam tick. Its rediculous. Then theres people who abuse the entrance to skull trick people and if you do accidently click them. You cant leave for 25seconds. These things were implemented to help people but it's only helping the people taking advtage of cheating. And don't get me started on AHKING. There are some people that do it all day everyday and even were exposed by sirpugger that still do it. What's the deal? I want a straight answer to these things and not block my thread like so many others.

24-Aug-2023 07:13:02

fox_ss

fox_ss

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
More than that. Abbysal dagger upgrade is better than the fang and by a longshot. Questionably the most accurate weapon in the game. So now you give these dumb op weapons that require no skill to people and they go out and risk 300k and can just dump specs with amazing results. It's really annoying when ive emptied my whole ivy because of a guy in rune/ abby dagger. Theres no balance to bounty hunter and no updates to it either. So once it launches thats just that

24-Aug-2023 10:38:19

Quick find code: 317-318-276-66285793 Back to Top